• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread V: The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdeaMan

My source is my ass!
Now imagine what a new thead will get you. Seriusly, post it in here (Or the next thread). You´ll regret it to make a thread. 75% of NeoGAF HATES(!!!) Nintendo. Don´t male a thread without being able to source your info!

but if i don't make a thread, then people will accusing me of "making my way to become a member before it was the time (just LOL at that as some other responded) for nothing", "teasing about a thread without actually wanting to do it" (and ignoring the fact that there are rules, you can't post what you want in its own thread), or "you wanted to do it but you're backpedaling" (whereas a mod himself intervened to say that we talked about that in PM weeks ago, i explained that i wanted to prove the legitimacy of this info to him & other admins to respect the rules, but wasn't able to).

I get it, some people hate me, i'm the teasing evil made in person who only talk about dev kit colors ! :D But please, can we move on ? PLEASE :)

but if i don't make a thread, then people will accusing me of "making my way to become a member before it was the time (just LOL at that as some other responded) for nothing", "teasing about a thread without actually wanting to do it" (and ignoring the fact that there are rules, you can't post what you want in its own thread), or "you wanted to do it but you're backpedaling" (whereas a mod himself intervened to say that we talked about that in PM weeks ago, i explained that i wanted to prove the legitimacy of this info to him & other admins to respect the rules, but wasn't able to).

I get it, some people hate me, i'm the teasing evil made in person who only talk about dev kit colors ! :D But please, can we move on ? PLEASE :)
You should either post what you know now or just forget about it and not mention it again. We're two weeks away from finding out everything, there's no point in dragging anything you do know out any further.

test_account

XP-39C²
Now imagine what a new thead will get you. Seriusly, post it in here (Or the next thread). You´ll regret it to make a thread. 75% of NeoGAF HATES(!!!) Nintendo. Don´t male a thread without being able to source your info!
I know that you're exaggerating, but c'mon, this isnt true even with exaggeration. A lot of people here love gaming and dont care much about the name of the company :)

Maybe Killer Freaks will be the FPS Conker.

Not in a one of a kind "classic" humor game but hokey and silly as shit and in turn more memorable than it would be otherwise.

You can do whatever you feel like. At least you can´t say i didn´t warn you ;)

Shiggy

Lego City Undercover or whatever it's called these days? Yes. And I think it actually has the potential to be quite awesome.

Lego City, Lego City Stories, Lego City Undercover - Haven't we seen all three names? Lego City Undercover could be the newest one as it appeared last November.

Nilaul

but if i don't make a thread, then people will accusing me of "making my way to become a member before it was the time (just LOL at that as some other responded) for nothing", "teasing about a thread without actually wanting to do it" (and ignoring the fact that there are rules, you can't post what you want in its own thread), or "you wanted to do it but you're backpedaling"

Just ignore those people :p

Do you live in France?

J-Rock

Banned

You know what, I get what you are doing now. I fully support it. Keep it going.

Less than 1000 post, guys.

GameplayWhore, that new thread better be ready.

Ye gods, I have to go shopping before I get home!

You'd better not post like eight hundred times before I finish my commute. All I need to do is get home, do one final merging of a large swath of gifs, then I'm pretty good to go. I even got the tombstones in on time.

Post your info and all will be forgiven.

Lol like GAF is the forgiving type.

These threads move so fast.

I'm watching the Bonus Round right now. A lot of them don't see the appeal of the touch screen. I can't believe how short-sighted people are about these things.

test_account

XP-39C²
SDK versions and their approximate release dates, memory, OS overhead, DRC features etc. are all important. Maybe not to whiny, little ingrates, but, to some of us, it's interesting.
What is the rumor about memory? 1.5GB in total with 512MB devoted to the OS?

Come E3 and find out!
It depends a lot of which thread you're visiting and what the topic is about. Take this thread for example, there is a lot more positive than negative stuff about Nintendo. And sometimes it can be a few people who have a longer discussion, so it can look like a lot of people.

wsippel

Banned
Lego City, Lego City Stories, Lego City Undercover - Haven't we seen all three names? Lego City Undercover could be the newest one as it appeared last November.
Seems to fit the concept as far as I can tell. Anyway, I'm very interested in the parkour mechanics.

PetrCobra

Here's an idea: you could post your info in here, then when you get the green light the mods can make a separate thread out of it and the comments. I've seen it done before, it works.

I know what the DRC is--it's the Wii U controller--but can someone explain to me why you keep calling it the DRC?

That's what it's actually called. Has been for a year or so, since developers started getting the kits. Only other official names are "The New Controller" and "subscreen", the latter possibly only referring to the screen in the controller and not the controller itself.

edit: This thread is like when NPD was actually good.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Speaking of gray. Notice how the assets on the Nintendo E3 Website aside from the calendar links is completely gray? There was some blue last year. Like the Wii U logo... which is completely gray on the controller.

Could Nintendo have decided to go completely gray with Wii U?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Complaining is pointless and immature though and it gets tiresome reading about it.

And it never ends.

You doubters/haters said your peace, what is repeating it ad nauseum going to accomplish???

I'm personally not even addressing him anymore. I stopped earlier this month, and won't address him until after E3 because I do agree it is a bit pointless. But if someone comes in and fails to live up to what he promised/teased, then he deserves criticism.

What I'm addressing currently is the constant defense force, which has become more annoying then the actual person they are defending. Why do you feel the need to address someone and complain about them COMPLAINING about someone's postings method? Don't you agree that by telling them they are annoying and to ignore said poster that is annoying you, you are being hypocritical becuase you are addressing a person to tell them they are annoying?

Doesn't all of the above make you just as bad as us "haters"?

I had a yard sale and found my old Legos, and that's what made me think of the Lego game. Glad to see some others are still looking forward to it. I remember it being said it would be for both the Wii U and 3DS. I can't wait to see how far it's come, and what exactly it is. I just hope I can create my own vehicles and customize my character and do different missions types.

I would love to play this kind of game with my daughter. She is getting into Lego's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom