• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 has exceeded 1.5 million pre-orders

bombshell

Polish source: http://manager.money.pl/prosto-z-fi...rojekt-przekroczyl-1-5-mln,255,0,1803263.html

Google translated snippet:

The number of orders before the debut, the so-called. preorderów, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has increased over the past week by 500 thousand., to 1.5 million, the company's CEO, CD Projekt Adam Kiciński.

- Just a week ago we announced that one million customers from around the globe who preorder on Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. For the last seven days this result jumped to over 1.5 million. It is for us a historic achievement.

Doesn't surprise me with the first AAA of 2015 lol

EDIT: forgot about Bloodborne and the order

Also games like dying light , battlefield , evolve & mortal kombat

Dam I need to go buy some games!! the order, dying light and witcher 3 & batman - eak! Must catchup before gears hits!!

75149-Huell-rolling-money-bed-gif-D6gB.gif

And with just one post, the thread has been derailed.

Great numbers for the game! I'm curious to see the hardware split on this one.

Sijil

Congratulations to CDPR, well deserved, good to see a company rising from localizing Baldur's Gate to making their own AAA RPG.

I would really be interested in seeing GOG vs Steam numbers tho, just to see how much mainstream traction GOG is getting.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I just realized, this is doing almost as well in early sales numbers to a Battlefield game releasing on more platforms. Wow

It's amazing. What did the first two games sell?
Something like 5 million combined between the two. These numbers are crazy for Witcher 3

UnrealEck

From the reviews, it seems deserved.
Regardless of the whole technical shitstorm there is brewing at the moment.

Top Bottom