• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - E3 2014 Trailer - The Sword Of Destiny

4dsadsasdz4c6h.gif

dsfdsfdfg43ffeb.gif

wi23dmeb4.gif

witcher3vnf7l.gif

This looks so good, am gonna get it day one for ps4.

One question though... , is it a problem starting with the witcher 3??

I have never played the other two because i have a crappy PC.

I'd suspect so, it's a trilogy. The second one gave you a pretty good idea of what was going on if you'd never played the first but you're losing sooo much. So yea, in my opinion it is a pretty big problem starting with the last game.

Skelter

Banned
Is that Tywin I hear?

Game looks absolutely incredible!

Charles Dance is voicing the Emperor of NIlfgaard.

LORD TYWIN!

This looks so good, am gonna get it day one for ps4.

One question though... , is it a problem starting with the witcher 3??

I have never played the other two because i have a crappy PC.

I would say Witcher 2 is necessary at this point since it pretty setups the story for Witcher 3.

Moff

I knew this was the GOTY2015 before

but charles dance as the emperor of nilfgaard, holy fuck that is a whole new level of awesome

ijkH5AnJEAf9y.gif

Incredible. The game looks absolutely incredible. Holy shit. I lost it when they showed Ciri. And I'm pretty sure that was Yennefer standing next to Geralt and Triss during one scene? She looks perfect!

Disable the Nvidia work which wasn't developed by CDprojekt but by Nvidida and which requires 4 GTX titan Black Z to run, the game will look like the second one. This feature is the most impressive one and is what made this game look strong, sadly 99,7% of PC players and 100% of console players won't enjoy it (I am sure even CDProjekt can't run it witgh their PCs, they just show it in a video, show gameplay with it enabled and not just one wolf tech demo).

Jarnet87

I'd suspect so, it's a trilogy. The second one gave you a pretty good idea of what was going on if you'd never played the first but you're losing sooo much. So yea, in my opinion it is a pretty big problem starting with the last game.

The first two games can be pretty cheap during steam sales. Never played the series but I may check the first two games when 3 comes close to releasing.

Deadstar

How can one game look this awesome? THIS is what should cause real hype, an amazing trailer, not marketing manufactured hype and mountain dew sponsorships.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Ahh shit that feeling where you followed a games trilogy to it's climatic finish. I have no doubt it won't be as shitty as ME3.

Dem chills bro and and Yen after 3 games girl 3 games.

Top Bottom