• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 Japanese Website Opens (New Footage/Artwork/Details)

New JP Blog: http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/tw101/archives/1430/

Meet Prince Vorkken, voiced by Sho Sudo (JP) and Quinton Flynn (ENG).

BRsa7dlCUAAyWw1.jpg:large

Meet Chewgi, voiced by Kiyoyuki Yanada in JP and Fred Tatasciore in ENG.

BRsbQxQCcAAAOBN.jpg:large

Meet Imorta, voiced by Miho Shinada (JP) & Stephanie Lemelin (ENG)

BRsbihTCcAA6NW_.jpg:large

Tomorrow's blog will be about Wonder Yellow.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Knowing Platinum/Kamiya, you'll be able to unlock all three of those characters, each with their own unique morph.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing Platinum/Kamiya, you'll be able to unlock all three of those characters, each with their own unique morph.

but Vorkken is the "rival" fight. What unique ability would he have when he's designed to have the same abilities as the player to begin with?

They might be playable but I don't think they'll be unique abilities.

090806043130467052.gif

I like the main enemy, he looks like such a fucking prick, well designed.

"Blunder Red", ahahahahaha.

I hope this game has a ton of funny one liners.

I haven't expected it to be about the comedy but some of it is rather amusing.

TDLink

Based on the new blogpost I think that Vorkken will not join the team but the other two will. They both seem to have unique weapons. Plus it doesn't seem like any of them are actually the primary antagonists.

Bleep

If you gon do checkpoints, how about a restart checkpoint so I don't have to back out to the main menu every time Grace and Glory W101 equivalents tap me with some bullshit breaking out of hitstun and fucking up my Platinum runs. Save me some time, anyway.

If you open the pause menu in the demo theres an option to restart, but it is greyed out.

Exile20

Top Bottom