• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There are 720 Pokémon, but who's your Number 1?

Macka

Who else?

Charizard_using_Flamethrower.gif

Come at me.

No one said Ampharos? Man, I'm disappointed. This HAIR! How could you say no to this hair? It's like the Fabio of Pokemon.

181Ampharos_Mega_Dream.png

Though Honchkrow is legit too.

breloom.jpg

Breloom is my favourite since its first appearance.

Breloom is the only Pokemon I give a nickname to and it is always Portobello.

woopWOOP

Ooh I might change my answer to this. Good call!

Damn I actually don't like 2nd gen designs as a whole, but the ones that are good are some of the best.
It's true, when thinking of what my favorite each gen is it's pretty easy, except for gen 2. So many likeable designs that deserve spotlight that gen :V

It's hard to pick between Miltank and Snorlax, but if I have to, I'll go for the one that came to mind first. Miltank has a cool design and I've respected it ever since Whitney wiped my party out with it for the first time. Shame that it's lacking in evolutionary forms though. I wish later generations would rectify that, but I guess we moved on to giving Mega Evolutions to Pokémon that already have too many forms instead.

250px-149Dragonite.png

I require one on my team every playthrough. Even know he requires A LOT of grinding to get. So good tho.

Honorable mentions:

Mewtwo
latest

Mewtwo is just so awesomely OP. It's ridiculous. I hated his mega evolution tho.

Raichu
250px-026Raichu.png

Prob one of my favorite Pokemon designs ever.
Yes, I evolved Pikachu. Come at me.

Top Bottom