• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thief (PS4 and PS3) is $30 on US PSN

Paganmoon

Europe pushed back to tier 2... I'm going to loose it next time US users complain that European PS+ gets better games.

Damnit your games are practically free already!

It seems like almost everything I've read makes me I feel like I'm going to regret it, but bought.
Yeah, immediately after I bought it I remembered all the talk of framerate issues, load times, broken audio and other miscellaneous jank. Damn it. I'll give it a go with low expectations and no training wheels and see how it goes.

At the very least, the fact that you can go through the game without killing anybody at all, and that there are so many options to control HUD elements and various assists has won my support on some level.

Tizoc

Step up your game Europe, still 69€...

I'll wait for tomorrow, I don't want 10 accounts on this console too

How many accounts do you even have NOW on your PS4?
Seriously just make a US PSN account, grab some US PSN codes from Amazon and get it if you want it. It'd be more expensive on EU PSN on a sale anyways.

sense

man i am tempted on tomb raider but i am going to wait because i have infamous and mgs and a few others in my backlog on pc plus hearthstone is totally taking all my time. i can see tomb raider d.e and thief for that matter being free on plus for ps4 sometime this year anyways.i mean s.e is on a roll with their offerings on plus anyways. tomb raider for ps3, hitman, deus ex, sleeping dogs etc...

Is it good? Heard bad things, but also that it's worth playing when you customize everything to hardcore yo. Is that even possible on consoles?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's one of the better looking games on the system, and a fun ride if you go in basically expecting Uncharted with a chick. I paid $60 but this is the perfect price.

EDIT - Wait, this isn't the Tomb Raider thread...

Rikkun

How many accounts do you even have NOW on your PS4?
Seriously just make a US PSN account, grab some US PSN codes from Amazon and get it if you want it. It'd be more expensive on EU PSN on a sale anyways.

Right now only one, I lost the password for the US one I made for the PS3.. I guess I'll check reviews online and then see what to do, I'm not a fan of stealth games but I still have to purchase a full game, god bless PS+ :(

richprice79

Neo Member
I just bought both games from work, will my PS4 download them at home automatically? If not can I have my wife turn it on and they will download or would she have to go find the game in the store and download them?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the heads up on the deal.

WAIT WTF!?! Are you serious!?

buying now...

<edit> oh yea...dat ps4 credit....forgot about that. gonna apply that

Gonna get thief....I would get Tomb raider but I already have it on PC. Though the Hair would probably look better on my ps4 as running tres kills my framerate...but eh, not worth it

Question though, to owners of Tomb raider DE......does it run smooth 60fps 1080p?

I really wish these weren't just digital sales. I gotta have that hard copy.

Amazon is doing a lightning deal on Thief PS4 in about 20 minutes. Its already at $50, so if they drop it to $30 I'm in.

Amazon Deals

EDIT: Its $40.

Kaibutsu

What punch. Microsoft dropped the price this morning, seems like Sony did it as a reaction.

Or that Sony already had this planned with the publisher and just announced it with the update of the store today. Also screw you and your team! There was 1.6 seconds on the clock and even after the timekeepers delay there should have been time left because they didn't stop the clock when the ball went through the basket!!!!!!!

UNC class of 2001

I just bought both games from work, will my PS4 download them at home automatically? If not can I have my wife turn it on and they will download or would she have to go find the game in the store and download them?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the heads up on the deal.
If you've got it set up to do so and added them to your queue, your PS4 should download them if it's currently on standby I think. If it's turned off completely it won't.

I haven't actually tried doing this myself yet. I should really do it sometime.

todahawk

If you've got it set up to do so and added them to your queue, your PS4 should download them if it's currently on standby I think. If it's turned off completely it won't.

I haven't actually tried doing this myself yet. I should really do it sometime.

You're exactly right, that's the way it works. i've done it multiple times from work... easy peasy. Buy via SEN, under your account drop down select 'download list' and then click the button for the title that says 'download to your ps4'. if you're ps4 is setup for it it'll wake and download.

Top Bottom