• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is the greatest videogame patent I've ever read

gold45revolver said:
Hamlet Act III, scene i

Is this a dagger which I see before me,
The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee;
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible
To feeling as to sight? or art thou but
A dagger of the mind, a false creation,
Proceeding from the heat-oppressed brain?
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
As this which now I draw.

--Macbeth, Act II, scene i

So this revolver guy is the person behind the patent in the OP?

Is this like when that MS exec guy came on Gaf to respond to comments made about him at E3 last year?

BigJonsson said:
So this revolver guy is the person behind the patent in the OP?

Is this like when that MS exec guy came on Gaf to respond to comments made about him at E3 last year?
It's more like a hobo wandering into the place where you work and shouting about the devil.

Sibylus

Banned
gold45revolver said:
hot women + epic quotes + classical soul = autumn rangers

THE GOLD 45 REVOLVER MODDING CONTEST!

As there are so many gaming companies out there, and so much MBA hype, it will be hard to tell who "gets" the technology without first seeing a mod from the company/studio. It is hard to tell who has really read and understood the patents, as well as the Great Books and Classics they reference, and who is just playing around and saying they "get it" in pursuit of mere profit. I mean one can say they are doing a "Dante's Inferno" game, and all is well and good, but then suddenly some MBA/fanboy magic goes down in a committee meeting, and the incorruptible Beatrice--the center and circumference of exaltation in Dante's poem--finds herself in hell. Oops! And after the fanboyization of the world, there are no rugged men in the corporation to stand up for her and defend her immortal soul. Now taht would be a game in its own right! And Dante the poet-warrior becomes a buff warrior swinging death's scythe. And that is why we want to first see mods incorporating the novel Gold 45 Revolver technology, before we license it to the victors of the modding contest.
Why not forgo this contest and work on a mod yourself? Ideas are ideas, why not prove the legitimacy of your ideas by making them work? A patent doesn't guarantee that an idea is great, it's what you do with an idea that shows that it is great. Make a mod, show that your ideas have merit.

All you've got is a piece of paper and you're arguing the merit of your ideas because you think your ideas are great. Is that the spirit of invention? That a man with ideas should line his pockets and let others do all the important work in his stead?

Botolf said:
Why not forgo this contest and work on a mod yourself? Ideas are ideas, why not prove the legitimacy of your ideas by making them work? A patent doesn't guarantee that an idea is great, it's what you do with an idea that shows that it is great. Make a mod, show that your ideas have merit.

All you've got is a piece of paper and you're arguing the merit of your ideas because you think your ideas are great. Is that the spirit of invention? That a man with ideas should line his pockets and let others do all the important work in his stead?

If some videogame company does not see the vast value of these eloquent, exalted ideas, without mashing buttons, then so be it. The idea of putting on dog-and-pony shows for MBA fanboys who detest reading as much as the classic moral premise and epic art just ain't appealing to me. That is why I pen eloquent, exalted patents--I can be as patient as I want, while the corporate MBA fanboys try to force yesterday's soulless, hooker-killing technologies on a rising generation who all want to hold the Gold 45 Revolver in the third act which will rock Zeus's lightning in proportion to their honor being intact; as their companies shed jobs and epic market-cap. The rising generation is longing to play games which exalt the moral premise--games which infuse morality into the center and circumference of the game world, just as it is in our own world--in the *real* world where classic, epic ideas have classic, epic consequences--and my patents disclose systems and methods for doing so. The rising generation is longing to rebel against the stultifying corporate state, and seeing this, I set it down in immutable, eloquent patents, which have become the most talked-about, novel video-game research over the past two months.

You will note that finally somebody penned an article entitled Infusing Games With a Moral Premise in 2009. Well, in 2005/2006/2007/2008, I filed patent applications that mentioned Moral Premise over 140 times in the context of exalting video games and franchises with a unifying soul, exalted narrative, deeper character, and epic story.

"Moral Premise" is mentioned over 125 TIMES in my 2005/2006 patent application "Morality system and method for video game: system and method for creating story, deeper meaning "and emotions, enhanced characters and AI, and dramatic art in video games.
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=ee-jAAAAEBAJ

"Moral Premise" is mentioned over 15 TIMES in my 2007/2008 "Gold 45 Revolver" patent application: "System and method for creating exalted video games and virtual realities wherein ideas have consequences"
http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=aAuzAAAAEBAJ

Just because you do not like reading "large walls of text" and have neither read nor comprehended the patents (nor Aristotle's Poetics, nor Homer's Iliad nor Odyssey, nor Dante's Inferno, nor Socrates' Apology, nor Campbell's Hero With a Thousand Faces) does not mean that they contain great, revolutionary ideas which exalt a sea change and seismic shift in the gaming industry, leading to billions of $$$$$ in new-found revenue for the agile, nimble companies and early-adopters seeking to serve the world with epic, exalted art; and not just yesteryear's hooker-killing tech. In fact, because typical fanboy gamers despise reading the Epic Classics, that became my great advantage, as it is in the classical words and story that the classical, epic moral premise and soul are exalted--not in the hot coffee. Thus, just like in A Fistful of Dollars, I used the MBA/fanboy arrogance against them in this showdown (while they were busy organizing fake protests), by penning eloquent, exalted patents, filled with "walls of text" containg the supreme eloquence Homer/Socrates/Jefferson and Mises, which I knew the corporate MBA brass would a) never read/ignore and b) send its best fanboys forth to try and destroy, before trying to shamelessly take credit for the innovative game design techniques in articles such the one above; and shortly, in novel, billion-dollar games. The corporate MBA machine's major goal is to a) do none of the heroic innovation and b) reap all the creative hero's innovations; countering the spirit of our very Constitution. And that is why I made the Gold 45 Revolver, so the lone rider would have a chance against the corporate-state Matrix and their walls of lockstepping, hooker-killing, spore-growing, money-losing fanboys--so that the lone rider could play a game in which they defended the US Constitution and classic, epic ideals such as love, romance, and honor;and so that the major gaming companies could serve their stock holders with greater profits, rather than losing billions in market cap, shedding jobs and market cap faster than Jeff Gordon and Dale Earndhart Jr. competing for pole position. And now, *everyone* wants a Gold 45. *Everyone* wants to shoot Zeus's lightning in the third act. And there are vast opportunities for major corporations to a) exalt classic, epic art, and b) reap billions in profits. Of course the postmodern MBA prefers to kill classic innovation, morality, and companies, cashing out during epic debauchery of the culture and ucrrency; as we just witnessed the death of Merrill, Lehman, the family, marriage, AIG, and Bear Sterns, and I know it is company/MBA-fnaboy policy that my work is to be ignored, belittled, and mocked; and then pilfered and adopted and profited off of. But, it ain't gonna go down like that, as there's a new sheriff in town.

http://gold45revolver.com (more here)

& you can tell 'em all, that I'm a cowboy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlpzrN8OmhA

I've been around. I have read what you have not read, seen what you close your eyes to, and heard what you are deaf to, and I know how it works: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." --Arthur Schopenhauer

You--and the MBA/fanboy groupthink regime--do not have to like me. But that doesn't mean that others can take credit for my work. For the moral premise of all science and technological innovation works as follows:

"In the sciences, the authority of thousands of opinions is not worth as much as one tiny spark of reason in an individual man." — Galileo Galilei

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me
Guilty Conscience said:
WTF is an exalted game?
Exalted_Second_Edition_Core_Book.jpg

pen and paper RPG system that's basically about over the top fantasy elements. pretty popular. not quite up there with D&D in popularity, but it's big enough...

thomaser said:
Yes, it's Danish. Translated: "Uwe strikes back, and he has eaten Jack Thompson, and together they're reincarnated in the form of Dr. Elliot McGucken!" I'll leave it up to you if that's bad or good.

Have you met Denis Dyack from Silicon Knights, by the way? You're kinda like him, only you're what he is so much more... like a Dyack squared. I think your ideas are exceedingly silly, and the way you present them even sillier, but I'd still pay top dollar to play a Gucken/Dyack-game.

That's such a funnny coincidence.

Back at summer camp, I shared a tent with a Dennis, Uwe, and Jack!

Probably different dudes. We were only eleven, but we made made a film I remember, based on a video game, and then went around suing other campsites for shooting their .22 rifles at the target range, as well as the troop who sold us our game engine.

It was an awesome summer!

I really want to believe that this guy is legit, but I just can't comprehend such a robust and exalted mind residing in human flesh :lol

^^ lmao at the about post :lol

Gomu Gomu

gold45revolver said:
Just because you do not like reading "large walls of text" and have neither read nor comprehended the patents (nor Aristotle's Poetics, nor Homer's Iliad nor Odyssey, nor Dante's Inferno, nor Socrates' Apology, nor Campbell's Hero With a Thousand Faces) does not mean that they contain great, revolutionary ideas which exalt a sea change and seismic shift in the gaming industry, leading to billions of $$$$$ in new-found revenue for the agile, nimble companies and early-adopters seeking to serve the world with epic, exalted art; and not just yesteryear's hooker-killing tech. In fact, because typical fanboy gamers despise reading the Epic Classics, that became my great advantage, as it is in the classical words and story that the classical, epic moral premise and soul are exalted--not in the hot coffee. Thus, just like in A Fistful of Dollars, I used the MBA/fanboy arrogance against them in this showdown (while they were busy organizing fake protests), by penning eloquent, exalted patents, filled with "walls of text" containg the supreme eloquence Homer/Socrates/Jefferson and Mises, which I knew the corporate MBA brass would a) never read/ignore and b) send its best fanboys forth to try and destroy, before trying to shamelessly take credit for the innovative game design techniques in articles such the one above; and shortly, in novel, billion-dollar games. The corporate MBA machine's major goal is to a) do none of the heroic innovation and b) reap all the creative hero's innovations; countering the spirit of our very Constitution. And that is why I made the Gold 45 Revolver, so the lone rider would have a chance against the corporate-state Matrix and their walls of lockstepping, hooker-killing, spore-growing, money-losing fanboys--so that the lone rider could play a game in which they defended the US Constitution and classic, epic ideals such as love, romance, and honor;and so that the major gaming companies could serve their stock holders with greater profits, rather than losing billions in market cap, shedding jobs and market cap faster than Jeff Gordon and Dale Earndhart Jr. competing for pole position. And now, *everyone* wants a Gold 45. *Everyone* wants to shoot Zeus's lightning in the third act. And there are vast opportunities for major corporations to a) exalt classic, epic art, and b) reap billions in profits. Of course the postmodern MBA prefers to kill classic innovation, morality, and companies, cashing out during epic debauchery of the culture and ucrrency; as we just witnessed the death of Merrill, Lehman, the family, marriage, AIG, and Bear Sterns, and I know it is company/MBA-fnaboy policy that my work is to be ignored, belittled, and mocked; and then pilfered and adopted and profited off of. But, it ain't gonna go down like that, as there's a new sheriff in town.

gold45revolver said:
Just because you do not like reading "large walls of text" and have neither read nor comprehended the patents (nor Aristotle's Poetics, nor Homer's Iliad nor Odyssey, nor Dante's Inferno, nor Socrates' Apology, nor Campbell's Hero With a Thousand Faces) does not mean that they do not contain great, revolutionary ideas which will exalt a sea change and seismic shift in the gaming industry, leading to billions of $$$$$ in new-found revenue for the agile, nimble companies and early-adopters seeking to serve the world with epic, exalted art; and not just yesteryear's hooker-killing tech. In fact, because typical fanboy gamers despise reading the Epic Classics, that became my great advantage, as it is in the classical words and story that the classical, epic moral premise and soul are exalted--not in the hot coffee. Thus, just like in A Fistful of Dollars, I used the MBA/fanboy arrogance against them in this showdown (while they were busy organizing fake protests), by penning eloquent, exalted patents, filled with "walls of text" containg the supreme eloquence Homer/Socrates/Jefferson and Mises, which I knew the corporate MBA brass would a) never read/ignore and b) send its best fanboys forth to try and destroy, before trying to shamelessly take credit for the innovative game design techniques in articles such the one above; and shortly, in novel, billion-dollar games. The corporate MBA machine's major goal is to a) do none of the heroic innovation and b) reap all the creative hero's innovations; countering the spirit of our very Constitution. And that is why I made the Gold 45 Revolver, so the lone rider would have a chance against the corporate-state Matrix and their walls of lockstepping, hooker-killing, spore-growing, money-losing fanboys--so that the lone rider could play a game in which they defended the US Constitution and classic, epic ideals such as love, romance, and honor;and so that the major gaming companies could serve their stock holders with greater profits, rather than losing billions in market cap, shedding jobs and market cap faster than Jeff Gordon and Dale Earndhart Jr. competing for pole position. And now, *everyone* wants a Gold 45. *Everyone* wants to shoot Zeus's lightning in the third act. And there are vast opportunities for major corporations to a) exalt classic, epic art, and b) reap billions in profits. Of course the postmodern MBA prefers to kill classic innovation, morality, and companies, cashing out during epic debauchery of the culture and ucrrency; as we just witnessed the death of Merrill, Lehman, the family, marriage, AIG, and Bear Sterns, and I know it is company/MBA-fnaboy policy that my work is to be ignored, belittled, and mocked; and then pilfered and adopted and profited off of. But, it ain't gonna go down like that, as there's a new sheriff in town.

bwaahahahaha :lol I just love how you already wrote everything you need to sound like an eligible businessman. Pathetic.

doomed1 said:
Exalted_Second_Edition_Core_Book.jpg

pen and paper RPG system that's basically about over the top fantasy elements. pretty popular. not quite up there with D&D in popularity, but it's big enough...
Damn, now I feel like such a casual gamer for not knowing that. :(

doomed1 said:
this is something i feel is beyond my capability of reason and understanding...

all the greatest things are simple

shakespeare's to be or not to be = most fundamental verb

beethoven's ninth = first five notes of c major scale

einstein's relativity = energy is mass and space is time

Chinner said:
did you make gerrys quest

i am not that talented.

and plus i would have used this music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SH2DNAB0Qo

http://www.onelastcontinue.com/9136/vampire-zombie-communist-hookers-patent-it/

"Vampire Zombie Communist Hookers? Patent It!
By Austin Walker, 1:30 pm on June 27, 2009

From Patent # US 2009/0017886 A1: “If the player heeds the higher ideals and seeks the higher path they will be rewarded not with money and jacked cars, but with their soul.” What? More after the jump.

If you’ve read my editorials, you know that I’ve been pushing games towards a more serious path. An intense potential for creating and cultivating emotions and ideas in the players exists in games that is unique among artistic mediums and valuable for it. Dr. Elliot McGucken, a man dedicated to bringing sight to the blind and honoring Joseph Campbell, believes so to. And the way he’s realized this belief is through this patent [via EmCeeGramr on NeoGaf] that makes my stomach churn.

It isn’t all bad. The premises at the heart of this document (and hidden 37 pages in) might be a little more flowery than what I write in the average editorial, but is in line with my beliefs:

I agree, Doctor - outside of the weird Objectivist overtones... Anyway, what should we do with this new found ability to create meaningful art?

O-..Oh… I was going to suggest something about exploring issues of personal identity or vague ethics, but you seem pretty dead set on this shooting women thing.

What follows this early example is a series of progressively more bizarre flowcharts and write ups, including Communist zombie vampires, magic guns, comparisons between Ron Paul and Jesus and Socrates, and even brings up other game developers - dozens (hundreds?) of potshots clearly aimed at GTA devs Rockstar, a long diatribe about the “fun” of evil in Fallout 3, and a slam against Will Wright for Spore.

McGucken’s philosophical core seems to support a mix of (sometimes contradicting) ethical and metaphysical systems, favoring our Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln, Jesus Christ, Ron Paul, Ayn Rand, Homer, Socrates, and anyone who can take a magic golden .45 to the head of a Marxist Undead and pull the trigger.

What’s scary, for me, is that this might be exactly what gamers want. A blend of Neo-Classicism, Objectivism, Libertarianism, Christianity, and red-blooded vigilantism is at the core of plenty of the games that McGucken says we should move away from. Kratos, the protagonist of God of War, is damned near the embodiment of “No Gods or Kings, only Man.” Red Faction: Guerrilla seems to draw more on McGucken’s mix of ideas than on Marx’s. Resurrection fantasies run throughout gaming genres, from FPSes like Painkiller to RPGs like Xenogears (which, on second thought, Dr. McGucken must have written.)

While I feel trepidation in calling out a guy from Princeton who is curing blindness with virtual reality I have to say, there are a few holes here. Look, over and over it seems like what you’re saying is “Do what I feel is right and just or else lose the game.” Turning games into morality plays is a flame that developers Bethesda and BioWare have danced around without burning their wings, allowing for varied ethical systems to come into play and allowing the player to make their own judgments. Ideas of euthanasia, security vs freedom, centralized power, and eugenics are at the core of countless “choice” driven games, and what makes them great is the fact that neither path ends in denial.

Also, dude, it’s spelled B-U-D-D-H-A, not B-U-D-A. I guess they don’t teach spelling at Princeton.

In any case, check out these excerpts organized by the boys over at NeoGaf, then take a look at the full document yourself. Pick out a few favorite lines, and tuck them away. In the future we may even reward the person with the best Dr. McGucken’s Magical Choice Machine quote.
"​

--http://www.onelastcontinue.com/9136/vampire-zombie-communist-hookers-patent-it/

LiquidMetal14 said:
This has run its course.

cool!

i can go surfing now!

wheewwwww.

i thought like it was just the beginning of the reaissance.

http://45surf.com

good to hear it is over already and all the fanboys can go back to killing hookers in virtual realities in their fatherless households, and the taxpayers can go back to bailing out the bankers who print the money in the first place anyways.

Sibylus

Banned
gold45revolver said:
If some videogame company does not see the vast value of these eloquent, exalted ideas, without mashing buttons, then so be it.
If you do not see the vast value of hard work and merit, then so be it. Even if your ideas are truly eloquent and "exalted", they will come to naught if you fail to execute on them.

You think you're some kind of visionary, but you try to bring about your vision by playing it safe. A revolution is coming to the game industry, and I believe higher appreciations of morality and other human truths will be a part of it. Filing this patent of yours won't earn you a place in that revolution if you refuse to get your hands dirty.

Just because you do not like reading "large walls of text" and have neither read nor comprehended the patents
I have no personal issue with reading, whether the work be short or long. The issue I take with your presentation is that it is fundamentally obtuse, made to be hard to follow and obscure. Do you comprehend that? The written word is for shared understanding and meaning, not as a tool to beat the heads in of the people you talk to. It is not a weapon, it is neither a thing to be misused.

Your abuse of the written word implies that you truly do not desire to make your ideas accessible. You cloud them in fog and misdirection, and rarely speak plainly of your meaning or intention. Your vision in this form is a mess, and it is entirely your fault. If you can't communicate what you mean, communicate better or quit talking.

Do you think that the coherency of the message cannot be destroyed by the message's author? You are a fool.

Do you think that writing ten thousand words in the defence of something is a replacement for hard work? You are a fool.

Do you think quoting the works and words of intellectuals is sufficient to lend you legitimacy? You are a fool.

Good luck in your endeavours. I can only hope you learn that your sermonizing will not result in the creation of your vision. We are neither your hands nor your muscle. Talk no more, fool of fools, for you waste yourself pursuing it in the stead of works.

Botolf said:
If you do not see the vast value of hard work and merit, then so be it. Even if your ideas are truly eloquent and "exalted", they will come to naught if you fail to execute on them.

You think you're some kind of visionary, but you try to bring about your vision by playing it safe. A revolution is coming to the game industry, and I believe higher appreciations of morality and other human truths will be a part of it. Filing this patent of yours won't earn you a place in that revolution if you refuse to get your hands dirty.

I have no personal issue with reading, whether the work be short or long. The issue I take with your presentation is that it is fundamentally obtuse, made to be hard to follow and obscure. Do you comprehend that? The written word is for shared understanding and meaning, not as a tool to beat the heads in of the people you talk to. It is not a weapon, it is neither a thing to be misused.

Your abuse of the written word implies that you truly do not desire to make your ideas accessible. You cloud them in fog and misdirection, and rarely speak plainly of your meaning or intention. Your vision in this form is a mess, and it is entirely your fault. If you can't communicate what you mean, communicate better or quit talking.

Do you think that the coherency of the message cannot be destroyed by the message's author? You are a fool.

Do you think that writing ten thousand words in the defence of something is a replacement for hard work? You are a fool.

Do you think quoting the works and words of intellectuals is sufficient to lend you legitimacy? You are a fool.

Good luck in your endeavours. I can only hope you learn that your sermonizing will not result in the creation of your vision. We are neither your hands nor your muscle. Talk no more, fool of fools, for you waste yourself pursuing it in the stead of works.

dude--we're just waiting a few more months until yesteryear's hooker-killing technologies have run their course.

each and every word of this thread is immortal, and will bring thousands of fanboys over to the rising renaissance the fiatocracy must oppose as they shred the Constitution and dumb down/feminize our academies.

Gomu Gomu

Botolf said:

Excellent post. However, I do believe that this guy is either joking, or hopelessly fool.

edit: eh, his last post pretty much confirm it.

Sibylus

Banned
gold45revolver said:
dude--we're just waiting a few more months until yesteryear's hooker-killing technologies have run their course.

each and every word of this thread is immortal, and will bring thousands of fanboys over to the rising renaissance the fiatocracy must oppose as they shred the Constitution and dumb down/feminize our academies.
October, was it? I'll watch to see just what kind of works you create.

Gomu Gomu said:
Excellent post. However, I do believe that this guy is either joking, or hopelessly fool.

edit: eh, his last post pretty much confirm it.

so let us progress to stage 2.

who here is going to design the first epic gold 45 mod and share in the front-lines honor of the great books gaming reniassance?

Think big, like in the ending wherein the Fiatocracy's Vampires/Communists/Feminized MBA Fanboys swarm our lone rider in the mountain town, screaming/shrieking the words of Lenin/Marx/Feminism/Fiatism in Banshee voices, trying to claim his ideas and his soul.

Alone our lone rider stands in the thundering downpour, as the lightning reveals the grotesque swarm--the horror of their collective countenance is only trumped by the screeching words. Alone he stands, with his 45; and if he has done the right thing throughout, legend has it that the 45 will glow gold and shoot Zeus's lighting, slaying the hundreds, if not thousands of rough Vampire/Communist/Zombie beasts who slouch his way, screaming, distorting the words/slogans of the declining fiatocracy in a most demonic manner.

See? There are billions of dollars $$$$ in the novel, emotional, exalting gameplay alone. I know you can feel it deep in your bones. You *want* to hold that Gold 45 Revolver. Or you want to obliterate it and that lone rider, and destroy/take his ideas and his soul. But either way, you know you *have* to play the game. That will be $69.95 for the collector's edition, complete with a metal box. For $179.95, you will also get a life-like Gold 45 Revolver replica, based on the single-action Colt .45--the Peacemaker Smokewagon--the Judge Colt and His Jury of Six.

Who wouldn't want to play that, just to see if their Gold 45 Revolver fires Zeus's lightning in the end, or just a little puff of smoke, like a fanboy who took out his hate for the feminist movement (which debauched his father's classical, epic soul and exiled him in the divorce regime) by killing too many unarmed women and innocent hookers?

http://gold45revolver.com

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'll give you props for one thing, you've given me a newfound outlook on Denis Dyack as a brilliant, rational and humble person.

Sibylus

Banned
gold45revolver said:
so let us progress to stage 2.

who here is going to design the first epic gold 45 mod and share in the front-lines honor of the great books gaming reniassance?
I might have been interested, but there's no reason to tie oneself down to a specific camp of thought. Making the mod and releasing it is enough to make people contemplate ways games might be changed (example mods: Dear Esther, Radiator). The "right way" forward doesn't belong to one man.

And about the pistol, not really. I'm not much into Westerns.

Kilrogg said:
gold45revolver, will there be a Wii version of your game?

hell yeah!

imagine shooting zeus's lightning via the wii controller as the feminized MBA fanboys/vampires/communists descend upn you in the pouring rain, and your 45 begins to glow gold!

Gold45, you do realize that no matter the media, whether it be videogames, comic books, or movies, one of the keys to crafting a good story is that the viewer doesn't enjoy being preached at?

Having ideologys crammed down one's throat is not enjoyable for anyone. People aren't going to spend they're hard earned money on a game where they can kill feminists.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
gold45revolver said:
hell yeah!

imagine shooting zeus's lightning via the wii controller as the feminized MBA fanboys/vampires/communists descend upn you in the pouring rain, and your 45 begins to glow gold!

HELL YEAH. Will it be bundled with some kind of awesome peripheral too?

ProfessorLobo said:
Gold45, you do realize that no matter the media, whether it be videogames, comic books, or movies, one of the keys to crafting a good story is that the viewer doesn't enjoy being preached at?

Having ideologys crammed down one's throat is not enjoyable for anyone. QUOTE]

exactly! that is why the bible is the worst-selling book of stories of all time!

Top Bottom