• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niblet

ViperVisor said:
sweet jesus
I . . . well, um.

I am ready to come to a peace agreement on behalf of the Justice League.
There is too much smangability on the line to squabble any further.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not retreating. Justice is still queen here, but there shouldn't be bickering over the merits of her vs Gomez.

KamenSenshi

jvmv.jpg

jvni23.jpg

victoria_justice_162019645_DX9bZWEsized-1.jpg

Dat curv

-viper-

Banned
victoria justice is so good looking that it is mindblowing. i don't think i've ever seen a girl who looks more beautiful than her. she looks like this girl i used to know too (who happened to like me. however, nothing materialised. dammit).

Acid08

Banned
Medalion said:
All u Justice fans so intent in proving how much u love this girl are doing everything short of making and maintaining a dedicated thread to her.... So u can stop complaining of people derailing this thread when it was never about her to begin with.
Community avatar :lol

(._.)

Banned
-viper- said:
victoria justice is so good looking that it is mindblowing. i don't think i've ever seen a girl who looks more beautiful than her. she looks like this girl i used to know too (who happened to like me. however, nothing materialised. dammit).
sounds like you blew you

(._.)

Banned
Miley doesn't get enough love on here. She is by no means unattractive and looks to be an incredibly feisty lay, that's for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
shadowcomplex said:
do you now?:lol :lol
Hey, I thought she was alright before, but now that you think of it, she really is more of the latter :lol

JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Creepiness of thread still largely increasing, though spindashing hasn't posted in a while, so a spike may come soon :lol

When some of you have your balls drop you'll realize what is sexy vs. what is "cute."

Selina Gomez is cute.. she is about as sexy as a bag of potatoes though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
(._.) said:
Why is she out there in the rain without an umbrella? Poor girl could catch a cold. Waiting for the bus in the rain... her parents should be ashamed.

nVidiot_Whore said:
When some of you have your balls drop you'll realize what is sexy vs. what is "cute."

Selina Gomez is cute.. she is about as sexy as a bag of potatoes though.

selena-gomez-spring-dream-out-loud.jpg

:lol I can start posting picture but one that i posted before should be enough :p

i dun kno lol

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I don't get the Victoria Justice and Selina Gomez appeal. Justice looks like any regular college chick. I have no words to explain to describe Gomez's look. She just looks weird. Miley is just trying to hard to look cool nowadays. Demi is pure awesomeness and a badass. Hannah Montana is still cute.

BigDug13

If Justice looks like just a regular college chick...like seriously?...then I'm going to really enjoy going back to school when this Navy thing is done.

BigDug13 said:
If Justice looks like just a regular college chick...like seriously?...then I'm going to really enjoy going back to school when this Navy thing is done.
Ive been through college and saw some incredibly good looking chicks. Only seen one girl who was on victoria justice level. She was in my first year engineering lab. Goodness gracious, she was indescribably good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom