• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niblet

Oozer3993 said:
I've applied for membership in both.
I see we both have blonde justice in our avatar rotation :D

@Vox-Pop:
Justice is a female. She is a very attractive female. She isn't the only attractive female. There are many attractive females, some of them can be found in colleges. But lets be real for a moment: there are many more women on this earth that are not this attractive. I see a ton more average and below average women in everyday life than I see gorgeous women. victoria Justice is gorgeous to many of us in this thread and because she is a public face, there is plenty of photos and videos of her. It is really not that hard to grasp. Of course I recognize that beauty and attraction are subjective, I mean I am replying to Vox-Pop here :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Niblet said:
@Vox-Pop:
Justice is a female. She is a very attractive female. She isn't the only attractive female. There are many attractive females, some of them can be found in colleges. But lets be real for a moment: there are many more women on this earth that are not this attractive. I see a ton more average and below average women in everyday life than I see gorgeous women. victoria Justice is gorgeous to many of us in this thread and because she is a public face, there is plenty of photos and videos of her. It is really not that hard to grasp. Of course I recognize that beauty and attraction are subjective, I mean I am replying to Vox-Pop here :lol

Aside from my Justice trolling, I really dont consider her God-status attractive, and would consider many of the women I associate with at least if not more attractive. That's not to say she's unattractive, as she obviously is very pretty, but she's really not my type. At all.

Especially that pink hoody picture. I literally have no idea why you guys find it so amazing. I dont 'get' it.

EatChildren said:
Especially that pink hoody picture. I literally have no idea why you guys find it so amazing. I dont 'get' it.
It is cute, but not much else.

I still say if Justice got a little more weight on her and didn't look like she would break at any moment, she would be insanely hot.

And I still dont see the Selena thing. Like someone else said, she looks like a kid that is pretending to be hot.

EatChildren said:
Aside from my Justice trolling, I really dont consider her God-status attractive, and would consider many of the women I associate with at least if not more attractive. That's not to say she's unattractive, as she obviously is very pretty, but she's really not my type. At all.
She's not my dream girl, but out of all the Disney girls, Victoria justice is hands down the most attractive. MileyGAF and SelenaGAF am cry

yencid

Juicy Bob said:
To be honest, I don't like that one either.
k6AB4.gif

Niblet

EatChildren said:

I don't know what god-status attractiveness would even be like. Would I cease to exist upon seeing it?

Justice really isn't the pinnacle of beauty or anything, but as it has been said here, compared to all the other chicks her age on Nick and Disney she is really something. I do find her very attractive and there is a novelty factor to consider. Plus I think a lot of us are high on the heightened levels of bro-ocity in this thread, doing bro things like bro-ing out over some pretty girl.

This thread isn't about the tonnes of attractive girls we have seen, some of who blow VJ out of the water. This thread was about ugly Miley Cyrus, but was redeemed by the super-awesome Victoria Justice.

P.S: I can't explain the pink hoody, man. I have this thing for girls and hoodies. Memories of my youth :D

Niblet said:
This thread isn't about the tonnes of attractive girls we have seen, some of who blow VJ out of the water. This thread was about ugly Miley Cyrus, but was redeemed by the super-awesome Victoria Justice and Selena Gomez.

fixed.

DSK123

Neo Member
RustyNails said:
Ive been through college and saw some incredibly good looking chicks. Only seen one girl who was on victoria justice level. She was in my first year engineering lab. Goodness gracious, she was indescribably good looking.
I call bull shit.

big ander

Snuggler said:
Lol damn I love it when gaf comes up with original jokes like this though I'm not surprised it's coming from you your posts are frequently funny and not at all annoying

I also don't find the pink hoodie pic as fantastic as others.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Niblet said:
I see we both have blonde justice in our avatar rotation :D

@Vox-Pop:
I don't think she looks that great. I wouldn't call her attractive or gorgeous, just plain.
Victoria-Justice-Stills.jpg

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Vox-Pop said:
I don't think she looks that great. I wouldn't call her attractive or gorgeous, just plain.

Wow, someone put an ethnic filter on their flash? Some weird skin tones in that photo.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Vox-Pop said:

She looks around 12 in that picture, of course she looks bad.

SmokyDave

I want to live in a world where Justice & Cyrus are 'relatively average looking'.

Dunno about Gomez, all I'm seeing there is a child in a badly-fitting woman suit.

SmokyDave said:
Dunno about Gomez, all I'm seeing there is a child in a badly-fitting woman suit.
Gomez looks younger than she is?

Omg you got to send that news to TMZ - you are the first person to ever mention that in this thread!

big ander

Darknessbear said:
Gomez looks younger than she is?

Omg you got to send that news to TMZ - you are the first person to ever mention that in this thread!
I disagree with him too, but he's still Justice League material. Let him slide :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom