• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This weeks thread of Famitsu Sex

Rpgmonkey said:
SFC had a logo too when I checked it:

ep_puthtmcgi.jpg

They are? Well color me surprised. :lol

Wow, even a logo! The unveiling could be quite soon! *prays*

Lagunamov

xero273 said:
google search came up with this.

Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time, (Enix), PS2, 9 / 8 / 8 / 7 (32/40) Gold Award

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/japan/aw022803.html
Thanks!

Atlus
- developing for 360

Bandai Namco
- surprised how well ToV sold. Gundam Musou 2 also did well
- Naruto Narutimate Storm (sp?) showed Japan's ability to put out a "super anime" game, or something
- plan to release 5-6 games on 360 this year. since it's HD they are all big titles
- some new IP
- i-mas DLC sales were a massive surprise. even though they don't sell overseas, the dev costs are totally covered

omg

Y2Kev said:
Atlus confirmed going next-gen! woot

360 confirmed jrpg console of next gen, WKC soon to get port, Microsoft denies it saying they already have IU, Chocofro becomes new mascot of 360 jrpg dominance.

Where are these 5-6 big HD titles Namco is talking about?
Let's work this out.

Afro Samurai
Splatterhouse
Tekken 6
umm
uhh
something Naruto-related

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Linkzg said:
360 confirmed jrpg console of next gen, WKC soon to get port, Microsoft denies it saying they already have IU, Chocofro becomes new mascot of 360 jrpg dominance.

lolz

xero273

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Let's work this out.

Afro Samurai
Splatterhouse
Tekken 6
umm
uhh
something Naruto-related

another gundam game? gotta whore out that franchise somehow.

PepsimanVsJoe said:
Let's work this out.

Afro Samurai
Splatterhouse
Tekken 6
umm
uhh
something Naruto-related

hopefully Ridge Racer 8 XBLA/PSN (I would actually really like this)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Confirmation that Atlus was hiring next-gen staff to actually work on the 360 too! I'm so happy! SMTIV please! :D

You know, I was in Nipponbashi over the weekend picking up a game and there were two super cute anime dork girls in the 360 section looking at games. That was enough to give me wood, but when they picked up the import copy of Gears 2 and started debating on whether to wait for the J release I almost fucking blacked out.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Kyoufu said:
Yup, just like WKC right?
I didn't know WKC was considered good now.
adversesolutions said:
You know, I was in Nipponbashi over the weekend picking up a game and there were two super cute anime dork girls in the 360 section looking at games. That was enough to give me wood, but when they picked up the import copy of Gears 2 and started debating on whether to wait for the J release I almost fucking blacked out.
*swoon*
What store was this at?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
DMPrince said:
Atlus could be doing another Operation Darkness for 360 or new game? :p
That was a Success game that Atlus USA published, Atlus JP had nothing to do with that game.

DMPrince said:
Atlus could be doing another Operation Darkness for 360 or new game? :p

Holy crap man like five dudes just walked in and said what I was going to say.

This Atlus 360 game better be a Maken X sequel. I can't bring myself to play the DC version and the PAL release of Maken Shao is giving me the finger something serious.

I just want something with action, Kaneko art, and some ridiculous story involving soul-stealing nazi communists.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Jonnyram said:

I'm an established, avid King's Field lover. These scores are in line (maybe higher?) than the previous versions that stemmed Demon's Souls, so I'm excited.

Isnt any jgaffer going to buy it?
Need official thread/impressions stat

EmCeeGramr said:
This is Atlus we're talking about. It'll just be PS2+ graphics running at an HD resolution. :lol

place bets on whether or not it will be as substancial as Nippon Ichi jump to next gen

actually, I would really like to see what Atlus can do. I think their games are some of the most aethetically pleasing games out there.

Dwayne

SPうたわれるもの 4・30
・画面をワイドとノーマルの2種類から選べる
・ハードな難易度を追加
・これからさまざまなタイトルの発売を予定しています(下川)

スト4
・PS3版のアーケードモードでは各キャラクターのプロローグがアニメーションで展開する
・必要HDD3752KB。HDDインストール可能かは書いてない
・サーバーは全世界
・Xb版のシステムリンクは非対応
・アーケードのギルドに相当するものはない

サンデーVSマガジン PSP コナミ
・対戦アクション

オロチZ
・12シナリオ追加、各シナリオで武将変更が可能に
・どどめき、牛気が本格参戦
・VSもーどでCOM戦ができる
・4Pカラー追加
・なぞの女性武将追加。当てるとプレゼントがもらえるキャンペーン開始

X-BLadeは洋ゲー移植だから探せば見つかる
:UBI 4・30
・主人公の声はくぎゅう

ムネタツ日記
・インサイドXboxのファミ通コーナー打ち切りはコア層向けからライト層向けになったからだと思う
・GOW2の日本発売はまだもう少しかかりそう

龍3、必要HDD5120MB

PS3「ゼビウスリザクション」完全新作HDゼビウス。3Dっぽいけど2Dスクロール
Home内で遊べる。Home内ナムコ部屋も本格始動

If anyone wants to translate, otherwise google translate...

Llyranor

5pb games would sell more if they got their games localized -__- Future of DDP and Ketsui indeed :/

Good news @ Atlus.

Yay at Dead Rising and Lost Platform sequels. I really hope they both have co-op.

And yeah, what the crap at Star Ocean score? 34? Really, 34? It should have been 38, right? Right? What an outrage. I'm writing a letter to Famitsu right now.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Kagari said:
Didn't they already mention they were making one for PS3 back in 2005...?
They promised alot things for the PSP and PS3 that were never delivered (the DS too actually). I think its safe to say any announcements from back then are moot at this point.

Lagunamov

Llyranor said:
5pb games would sell more if they got their games localized -__- Future of DDP and Ketsui indeed :/

Good news @ Atlus.

Yay at Dead Rising and Lost Platform sequels. I really hope they both have co-op.

And yeah, what the crap at Star Ocean score? 34? Really, 34? It should have been 38, right? Right? What an outrage. I'm writing a letter to Famitsu right now.
It's famitsu 360...

icecream

Public Health Threat
jj984jj said:
Confirmation that Atlus was hiring next-gen staff to actually work on the 360 too!
That job notice always had indicated they wanted 360 people. It asked for PS3 developers too, so Atlus' game is probably a multiplatform
SMT
one.

jonnyram said:
Bandai Namco
- plan to release 5-6 games on 360 this year. since it's HD they are all big titles
Magna Carta 2, AT3, and a couple of anime franchise games?

Only publisher right now that feasibly has a chance at publishing 5pb's Cave ports is Zoo games. Worst part is all we have to go is an amazon/buy.com listing for Raiden: Fighter Aces (which doesn't account for anything really, I've preordered a number of games that were put on those listings and never saw it in my hands...like the Shining Dragon PS2 US release by some group called Valcon games).

Dwayne said:
If anyone wants to translate, otherwise google translate...

I'll translate the SF4 news because it's the only stuff I care about from that:

- An anime version of each character's prologue is shown in the PS3 version
- HD space needed is 3752 KB. Doesn't say whether you can install it to the HD
- Servers are world wide
- System link on 360s is not supported
- Nothing similar to the guild function in the SF4 arcade release (where players joined guilds and recorded wins and losses together)

Top Bottom