• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tiger Woods arrested for DUI

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Dilauded is serious shit. My wife was on that after she broke her arm. It's stronger than morphine I think.

andthebeatgoeson

Since we don't have concentrations, he could have taken some of these a day before with the same results. Because i think all at the same time would kill any person

riotous

Banned
Since we don't have concentrations, he could have taken some of these a day before with the same results. Because i think all at the same time would kill any person

Nah; wouldn't kill a habitual user.

Modern tox reports in a case like this should be attempting to find active ingredients still affecting someone, and he was passed out behind the wheel and claimed he didn't know where he was.. 2 flat tires, fucked up his bumper and tail lights.

He probably was on all of those at the same time.

McLovin

So fucking stupid, dude could afford a personal driver, or an uber/lyft. I have a cousin who just got a dui 2 weeks ago and it was only because he was driving with his headlights off. It doesn't matter how good a driver you think you are drunk, you can be pulled over for anything.

Goddamn, he needs help, and we need cars that can detect and disable function if inebriation is detected while we wait for self-driving cars to become commonplace.

First thing I thought of when I read that toxicology report.

lambo-in-Wolf-of-Wall-street.jpg

smoothj

Damn I been rooting for this dudes comeback. Looks like that's not even close when he's cocktailing pills. Gah bwam son.

Top Bottom