• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 announcing really soon? [Up: Appears on multiple sites for PC/XB1/PS4]

NotMyPsn

Banned
Give a pic. Give me a few to sort this out. On mobile.

bbBpD4.gif

Euron

Strange that they're announcing this before Battlefield 5. Seems like the latter has been confirmed for this fall already and may have leaked. Titanfall 2 is a sure bet for March 2017.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Strange that they're announcing this before Battlefield 5. Seems like the latter has been confirmed for this fall already and may have leaked. Titanfall 2 is a sure bet for March 2017.
I think the logic is that Battefield needs less time to gain awareness.

Nibel

OP should try to pre-order the game, try to gain all the info available from employees and at the last second run out of the store and saying that he left some sausage in his car

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Oh God please don't be cross-gen...
It's almost assuredly in the PS3 section because that's where they had room as opposed to actually being on PS3.

What was that Zampella's tweet back in October about in the end? Unique players? Did they clarify that somehow?
He noted it was EA's best selling new IP (presumably means in the first year given The Sims) which puts it above Dragon Age's 4 million.

pizzacat

Banned
Well I left... But it was just a black background with "titanfall II" on it in the same font as the first game. Nothing special.

I'll spin back and take a pic just to make sure I ain't insane.
Would you tell us if you go back and the store isn't even there?

Top Bottom