• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Izuna

Banned
After getting used to the G2, I don't like the Hemlock as much anymore due to the recoil lol. G2 is perfectly stable when ads.

AuP8rlI.gif

I've always liked G2 since R1, and thought I'd main it, but tbh Hemlock is just too powerful.

Yeah phase shift is ridiculous. I think they should really consider letting you do it once only

We need to see buffs to other abilities. Grapple is stupidly risky if you cant shoot and you move so slow. Why let titans know youre getting grappled too?

Vipu

Banned
There's waaay more skill in CS:GO than just aiming. I'd even say that's the game that requires the most skill of any mainstream FPS right now. The difference between the top players and bottom is much larger than any other.

But its very different kind of skill than what is needed in typical fast paced fps game.
I just cant play cs, I get so tired and bored after few minutes when running feels like crouching in other games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I started leveling my Ion again because I kept getting matched up against fucking Tones and it got me wondering. I wonder if Respawn is happy how Ion wound up or if it wasn't their intention. Of course, I mean the laser shot and how it takes total precedence over Ion's primary weapon. Pretty much every situation, you want to save energy for Laser Shot instead of using splitter rifle. You could probably unbind Ion's m1 and still be ok

HelloMeow

lmao

It's funny because Atlas + 40mm was stronger and yet everyone was too busy complaining about the Arc Cannon, which I never hated getting killed by. Even if chain killed me with 3 other Pilots, I'd be like "yep, that's an Arc Cannon!" But with Tone, it's like... "why is the only overall useful Titan, one that has an annoying Particle Wall?"

Well in TF1 everyone could equip a decent defensive ability and there were shields, so you could counter that. In TF2 Tone basically has all the best stuff and you're stuck using all the useless stuff with other titans.

Izuna

Banned
Haha, I nuclear ejected 3 times in a row and got someone. You can actually time it with someone getting in their Titan that the only way for them to survive with it is to not move in the dome, but no one ever does.

Vipu

Banned
"Whatever The $*&% That Means" is bit old already tho, hating Tone is in fashion tho and will be for some time I think.

Izuna

Banned
G6. That's it. No more non-peak times. Attrition is hilariously easy to win in I don't even have to think. At least in Bounty Hunt I have to switch things up.

edit: nvm, 3 more wins for 82%, so I may as well do that.

--

I can confirm that MVP tracking only cares if you are the MVP of your team, not overall.

Izuna

Banned
I'm very sure it was the same in Tf1.

Yeah, it was. I was just curious.

--

I wonder what's more annoying. Auto-Eject being default in R1, or the most common Titan having this boring af Particle Wall? If they let Northstar shoot through it it'd make this game so much more enjoyable.

A Ronin tried to Phase Dash behind me so I just dashed back and he blew up. I felt so sorry for him.

3Ut2f5C.png

I think this is a good place to stop.

Yeah, it was. I was just curious.

--

I wonder what's more annoying. Auto-Eject being default in R1, or the most common Titan having this boring af Particle Wall? If they let Northstar shoot through it it'd make this game so much more enjoyable.

A Ronin tried to Phase Dash behind me so I just dashed back and he blew up. I felt so sorry for him.

3Ut2f5C.png

I think this is a good place to stop.
In that 3000+ BH game I posted yesterday I lost lile 400 bucks to a phase shift lol.

Izuna

Banned
K, I've settled on a title then. I want us to switch over today because I may be busy tmr.

My favourite thing to do is to play R2 with the Hamilton Mixtape through background music.

Are people actually having trouble with taking on Tone players or just sick of seeing them? As a Northstar player, I never really have issues with them. They're always the players who fall for Nuclear Ejection as well, muhahaha.

Alx

Are people actually having trouble with taking on Tone players or just sick of seeing them? As a Northstar player, I never really have issues with them. They're always the players who fall for Nuclear Ejection as well, muhahaha.

I'm mostly having troubles with Tone as a pilot, since you can't hide from them and they can get you at any range and in any place, sometimes just with splash damage.
As a titan they're just boring to fight, turtling behind their wall and spamming 40mm shots like clockwork.

Greddleok

They're also the least fun to play as. Ronin and Scorch are just so much more interesting. Ronin has had a lot of attention from me recently, if you can stay alive after the initial drop, you can remain up for like half the match, easily.

KodaRuss

Well, the reason is, I found it a tad bit disrespectful.

I agree. Having that title will do the game zero good in the eyes of Respawn or EA. They understand the situation but to throw it in their face again for as long as OT2 lives is a bit childish.

stop the nonsense. throw the fucking curse word in there.

Hahaha, yeah. I'd do it like one of these personally.

TITANFALL 2 |OT2| Whatever The Fuck That Means
TITANFALL 2 |OT|2| Whatever The Fuck That Means
TITANFALL 2 |G2.1| Whatever The Fuck That Means

I agree. Having that title will do the game zero good in the eyes of Respawn or EA. They understand the situation but to throw it in their face again for as long as OT2 lives is a bit childish.

I can understand this point too but it is just a joke and referencing something Vince actually said. I'm sure nobody will care as the thread will be instantly relegated from prying eyes anyway when it's moved back to Community in the first hour it's made in Gaming.

Top Bottom