• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Anyone with a PSN or XBO code who would like to PM me I would be eternally grateful. Only have enough time for a few hours due to work and a plane trip out of state, but would love to get at least a little time with this.

Also sorry if we aren't supposed to beg, the Op is confusing in this regard.

JLck

ILockyy - PS4 EU, I've joined the Gaf network.

Yet to play but I was pretty good at the first on Xbox One though it's been a while since I played.

Feel free to hit me up, I'll be on/off for the rest of the day.

Hey all.

I don't have any extra codes (sorry), but how I got mine was follow Titanfall on Twitter and occasionally they are linking to Twitch streams where lots of codes are given out to viewers.

It's honestly the only time ever that I haven't hidden Twitch chat immediately! Good luck, and I'll come back if I somehow get any to share.

neoism

could someone please tell me if this is an open beta and what time tomorrow can i download it... i signed up for it when they announced it??

are the codes just st to get in early??

Daximuss

could someone please tell me if this is an open beta and what time tomorrow can i download it... i signed up for it when they announced it??

are the codes just st to get in early??

It is a technical test and will go live Friday, August 19th at 12pm EDT. The codes are for early access.

neoism

It is a technical test and will go live Friday, August 19th at 12pm EDT. The codes are for early access.

sigh.... 12est.. cant play it until saturday morning then go to work at 1pm... 😑

wish it went live 12mn on friday...

😔

bidguy

Banned
GUYS. Hi.

I come bearing gifts. Please reply to this thread (no PM!) with which of these you could use today, and it's yours (first come first serve). I'll update your name here and PM you.

(Dont' just say "PS4"! Say if it's PS4 NA or PS4 EU!)

5x codes for PS4 * NA *
-
-
-
-
-

5x codes for PS4 * EU *
-
-
-
-
-

5x codes for XB1 (any region)
-
-
-
-
-

XB1

edit : lol thought this was current page sorry!

Top Bottom