• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

Jinaar

Only got to play one game and loved it. Titans are meaty and there is some real interesting strategy if you can see it when fighting one Vs one. I actually love the gui even though in a previous thread I wasn't as positive about it. I'm already going to hate it when this beta ends. Ugh. Thank goodness for BF1 beta soon there after.

Salarians

Put in a code from Twitch, get to the confirmation page, get an error right as I hit confirm 😩

Try another code, get an error code for inputting too many codes at once and now I can't even try codes anymore 😩😩😩

Kei-

llol missed out the the stream codes as well. Would like a code for PS4 or Xbox One, any region. PLease and thank you.

Going to take me awhile to adjust to the new Titans and their abilities.

Game still feels great and I love grappling around.

My initial impression with Titans is that they feel way more squishy than the first game.

Dat spiderman swingkick doe!
tf2ropekick_by_xbulletz-daeg2f9.gif

Super looking forward to trying this out. Glad it's open to all this weekend but would be down to get in early. Anyone have a spare PS4 NA code?

D3VI0US

this was my fear after PvsZ 1 got worse with PvsZ2, GREAT news!

Agree that PvsZ2 was a letdown but after hearing about some of the changes made to the movement speed and the Titans having less suitability I'll still reservere judgement until Friday when I can get hands on!

UNLESS SOMEONE CAN HOOK UP AN XB1 CODE

Tahnit

Banned
turns out that i exceeded my attempts to enter codes, so i created a new account to redeem just for this test. rayme kindly gave me another one when i thought it was a busted code. So now im giving it to GAF. Enjoy!

edit: taken

Sad I missed the giveaway I'm going to a wedding Friday through Sunday and won't get to play till Sunday night. Would have been nice to get a few days in.

Top Bottom