• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

GWX

Rayme is da god!

wait I didn't get my 'bone code

rayme why

I said I was off this thread but I can't

I'm hoping I did it right. First time doing a Modbot giveaway. Put Titanfall 2 in the subject line and just one line with the "Game" that I wanted. How long does it usually take to get a response?

Also, thanks Rayme in advance!

Tahnit

Banned
i may have sent messages with the code in the subject line and not the body. Got too excited and didnt read directions. I did send one correctly though and only one.

Rayme

Also; I truly don't have any more loose codes to hand out, so PMs to myself won't get a code. If I get another batch I'll do the raffle thing again, as it seems the most fair and is working for folks!

It hurts, because obviously I want everyone to play who even has a slight interest, but this seems the most fair!

01DragonFly

How do you redeem these codes I've never used a modbot any help?

howtoclaim.gif.gif1vlh0.gif

lostcauz

If you are part of the xbox preview program, it might be safer to input the code in manually on your xbox.
First code I entered on xbox.com didn't send through to my xbox. Could also be something to do with issues xbox live was having earlier.

wow im in thank you Rayme. I accidentally took two EU codes because im a noob. I will give the second EU code away to the first person that replies saying gimeee

D3VI0US

Bummer that I just missed all the XB1 codes, if anyone knows a Twitch stream or something where they are giving out Xbox codes I would appreciate it.

Top Bottom