• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

NeOak

Guys

Edit 10: Lobby in the network is Push-to-Talk. Press R2 to talk!

Edit 9: HOW TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS:
  1. Join the same network
  2. Click on Invite network
  3. Let it play when all people have confirmed
  4. Play the match
  5. Once it is over, LEAVE the matchmaking and go to the menu
  6. Repeat invite to network

This so far, how we've managed to keep it consistent.

Edit 6: GAF PSN Network is up. Look for GAF as Clan TAG in the server Browser

M3sZwx3.png

Is it in your library section? That's where I had to download it from.

Ok, it wasn't before, but I restored the licenses and reset my PS4's activation as my primary console and it's there now. That's never happened before.

This no longer sucks and blows. Good guys win in the end. Reach for the stars. Etc. etc.

catspit

are all the modbot game entries gone? I thought that we copy and paste it in the message to modbot to enter the draw, but they are all crossed out

BokehKing

Banned
Just did the training real quick and my god firing the guns feels good, you feel the punch, about to try some of this multiplayer and get my ass kicked

SDMG

Even tho I was told I won I guess someone got to it before me. Why send me a giveaway receipt when I didn't get a code?

Con Con

Awe man this is pretty cool, seems out of nowhere.
Could use an xbox code if the gods deem me worthy, either way super interested in everyone's reactions

Tahnit

Banned
i think PSN is being screwy. Cant input the code i was given. I pmed the Rayme thinking i got a bad code and he gave me another. That one didnt work either. So i went on the actual ps4 and im getting this error.

wc-40378-2

looking this up it says rate limit exceeded. What does that mean?

BokehKing

Banned
180 people playing online right now
All in bounty hunter, no one playing pilot vs pilot yet?

It's my first match maybe I have to unlock it?

Says I'm part of the advocate network and happy hour starts in 2 hours?? Anyone know what that means?

SharpS

i think PSN is being screwy. Cant input the code i was given. I pmed the Rayme thinking i got a bad code and he gave me another. That one didnt work either. So i went on the actual ps4 and im getting this error.

wc-40378-2

looking this up it says rate limit exceeded. What does that mean?

Wait a bit then try again.

Top Bottom