• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2's Four Player Coop announced!!

Hot.

Regardless; a very tired, stubborn, talented, and dedicated strike team has gone above & beyond to deliver this. They have my eternal (selfish) gratitude for realizing what was in no way a guaranteed (or ever promised, or ever charged-for) part of the Titanfall 2 package, and for evolving it far past what it was in the previous incarnation.

Please give them a massive thanks from Australia and a beer/drink of their choice :)

Fucking great game!

Awe man that's awesome, thank-you. I dunno how to get the sincerity across over GAFText(tm), but really that means a lot. Thanks for playing. Definitely give your feedback on that stuff, too (even if you don't get it). The people making those things care a lot about what people think; the gun skins especially.

Are my ideas gaining traction? Blink if yes

IISANDERII

This feels unfair to other games that are feature complete at launch.

Like, Call of Duty could launch without Zombies and with 9 maps and it wouldn't be applauded to adding Zombies and maps from the previous game as free DLC.

It feels like the support has just been taking the game to where a sequel to Titanfall 1 ought to have been, content-wise.
Yeah but no time or effort went into Call of Duty gameplay, that's why they're garbage. Call of Duty could launch with 40 maps and the game would still be trash.

Do we know if it's gonna get new achievements? I assume so?
They haven't added new achievements yet with any of these updates, which is super dumb. Especially after the first game had 2000 points by the end. Pretty much everything about how Respawn handled this game (outside of not charging for DLC this time) has been pretty shitty and frustrating.

I don't know if it had been mentioned in this thread but in a recent AMA with Respawn Devs (July 19) they have confirmed that Scorch is getting buffed in this update.

I'm really excited to see what they do with him as it is desperately needed for my boy Scorch :)

Fingers crossed for more shots per clip for the thermite launcher.

They haven't added new achievements yet with any of these updates, which is super dumb. Especially after the first game had 2000 points by the end. Pretty much everything about how Respawn handled this game (outside of not charging for DLC this time) has been pretty shitty and frustrating.

As someone who platted the base game, foregoing trophy DLC is super welcome. I play Titanfall 2 anyways, and don't feel like grinding for more trophies at all. Plenty of unlocks in-game to chase.

Eh, the achievements they would have been added would have been competitive achievements. Fuck those. Co-op would be a great time to add more though.

Harlock

I played two matches. One on easy and other on normal.

Are not fun like in Mass Effect horde mode, because the enemies are attacking a building, not you. Is more a real time co-op first person tower defense game than a horde mode.

renzolama

I played two matches. One on easy and other on normal.

Are not fun like in Mass Effect horde mode, because the enemies are attacking a building, not you. Is more a real time co-op first person tower defense game than a horde mode.

Weird, my experience has been that the enemies do attack me. Maybe the server was glitching.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've spent the last week playing Frontier Defence almost daily, and I love it.

What I don't love is stupid teammates who don't go after Mortar Titans ~_~

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Has anyone had matchmaking issues on XBL with Frontier Defense? Tried to play with 2 of my friends but we could never find a match.

Harlock

I've spent the last week playing Frontier Defence almost daily, and I love it.

What I don't love is stupid teammates who don't go after Mortar Titans ~_~

Yeah, that sucks. You go after and meanwhile nobody take care close to the harvester.

One weird thing is that your ant titan pilot weapons are way overpower. I know the need to be, but my expectative pre launch was to be hard to take a titan like in the multiplayer.

Top Bottom