• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall Beta not open: Invite waves & codes required, staggered to avoid implosion

Applied for both , i am standing by for TitanFall :D

So where is the promised FAQ?
It said we will receive the invites no later than 17th , i hope this means that they are starting to roll out the invite waves on friday like leaked

Mononoke

Banned
I think it would be wise to try again when the site if officially announced live. To see if it changes (or is different). I think it's weird that you can sign up over and over with the same account. When you signed up with the Alpha, the page recognized you already signed up (it was tied to your Origin/email).

Nothavingit

Neo Member
Singed up!!

Gaf reigns supreme

iJN7IpbQnwUT7.gif

BraXzy

Why was that so easy? Didn't ask for PC specs or anything.

That's a good point, you'd think they'd want to know a bit more about you when applying for both sides.

I assumed there would be a small "How many hours a week do you play FPS" etc.

kiguel182

Ended up staying awake and submitted my registration.

I feel like an ass for complaining for EU players since this will clearly stay up for longer than tonight. My bad, shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Now we wait.

dLMN8R

Isn't this game using Microsoft's massive server infrastructure? Why do they need to stagger this?

Surely you can understand that gradually rolling out a service is important even for a massive cloud infrastructure like Azure? Even if it was hosted on AWS it would be irresponsible to have every single interested person bombard it simultaneously the first time it was public.

E92 M3

Can anyone ask Vince on twitter why the site will technically allow us to register twice with the same e-mail? I just don't feel quite secure yet.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I think it would be wise to try again when the site if officially announced live. To see if it changes (or is different). I think it's weird that you can sign up over and over with the same account. When you signed up with the Alpha, the page recognized you already signed up (it was tied to your Origin/email).

Yeah. I'm definitely going to do it again when it's live to make sure.

Top Bottom