• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall Beta not open: Invite waves & codes required, staggered to avoid implosion

Definity

I'm guessing we will see waves of invite emails come out starting on the 14th? Did not see the actual start date mentioned in the FAQ?

BraXzy

In a way it's insane how much hype this game has. My twitter feed has exploded with devs and others blasting the beta sign up link.

This really is gonna be a huge game.

E92 M3

Has anyone confirmed if we should see some kind of sign that our application went through? I'm sure everything is alright, but I am all jolted up now.

solarus

This doesn't feel right, that was too easy, something must have gone wrong. The site should be crashing and I should be F5ing constantly to get to the signup page for this to feel real :p

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
do you think, if you used like 3 different emails to get a code, you think they will send you the codes to thoughs emals or is it first email you use they are going to send it just to that one. just cause of the IP

Cake Boss

Banned
done ,, now what ?

1378785502933.gif

rob305

Surprised the EA servers didn't crash yet, I suppose they're getting hammered right now. I hope that's good news in regards of the game servers

Kinyou

This doesn't feel right, that was too easy, something must have gone wrong. The site should be crashing and I should be F5ing constantly to get to the signup page for this to feel real :p
And not even a captcha to keep bots away :/ I hope that the that the "limited slots" was just some PR things.

F5ing the page since 9 AM PST this morning until they announced the time...decided to relax and go eat. Then they decide to go an hour early. I really hope they are truly honest about it being luck now and not first come first served. Respawn needs to get their stuff together...dropping the ball all over the place

xkramz

well they did say everyone who signs up will get in

or maybe i read it wrong

To register for the Titanfall Beta, enter your email address, enter your date of birth and select your country in the fields below. To successfully complete your registration you must confirm that you have read EA’s privacy policy and terms of service by clicking the box below. Completing this registration does not guarantee access into the Titanfall Beta as seats are limited. If you have been selected you will be emailed directly by EA with instructions on how to access the game no later than 11:59 PM PST on Feb 17th.

maybe not

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
sign ups end the 14th and emails will be sent out before the 17th... are we still expecting the beta to start on the 14th?

What? I didn't login to origin for the Xbox One app? You have to login now?
No no, on PC. Sorry I didn't clarify.
It's just silly given it's a game Microsoft is trying to push as its BIGGEST THING EVER™ and I could sign up for it via a PSN login.

Anyone buying a Xbone for this?
I had a day one unit but sold to a friend it after Forza disappointed me. I rarely do FPSes but if I get into the PC beta and like it I'm not opposed to re-buying the thing, Same goes for Destiny later this year I guess.

E92 M3

I found out it went live earlier than expected when someone in a Ghosts lobby on PS4 announced go go go Titanfall beta is live!!! Lol

Anyone buying a Xbone for this?

Mines is still packed and brand new from launch lol. Actually kinda sad...will definitely open it up if I get into the beta.

No no, on PC. Sorry I didn't clarify.
It's just silly given it's a game Microsoft is trying to push as its BIGGEST THING EVER™ and I could sign up for it via a PSN login.

Thanks for the clarity.

Titanfall beta sign ups is now trending even on Facebook...none of us are getting in :**(
Sort of reminds me of the first wave of SimCity5 beta runs when people had no idea how large it was going to be and there was minor panic. We know how that turned out, sadly. Hopefully EA learned something.

Top Bottom