• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

Gandie

Hey folks,

I have one Xbox one key to give away. To make it fair for everybody I will randomly draw from all PMs sent to me by 3:45 Germany time. Just send a PM by 3:45 German time.

Good luck.

border

Nope.

It's a first person adventure game. Not an RTS or shooter. Also only released on PC.

The game story was good enough that it received a novelization as a sequel. I'm surprised no one has looked on wiki to find the answer

The Dark Eye (?)

Nope.

It's a first person adventure game. Not an RTS or shooter. Also only released on PC.

The game story was good enough that it received a novelization as a sequel. I'm surprised no one has looked on wiki to find the answer

Great game but not what I'm thinking of. Journeyman Project was quite popular.

Mission Critical!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
What part of that game is sci fi

I dunno dude. In my defense, I only had a Mac to play computer games on in 1995. I'm really curious as to what game this is now, lol. Don't care about the code. Origin Chat queue is a 5-10 minutes remaining for me.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
No sir.

The 1995 sci fi first person adventure game should be easier to guess. The racing game I'm thinking of is much more obscure.

PC code is up for grabs for the right answer.

im gonna go again. is it beam breakers?

sp3000

Mission Critical!

There we go. It starred Michael Dorn so I thought more people would get it. It's got one of the best stories in a video game. Seriously, and I've played Planescape Torment.

I have to ask did you look it up or have you played it. Also, you got a PM.

Everyone who wants a good story should play it.

gE1bG.png

335_5.jpg

mission_critical_screenshot2.jpg

Bloodsent

There we go. It starred Michael Dorn so I thought more people would get it. It's got one of the best stories in a video game. Seriously, and I've played Planescape Torment.

335_5.jpg

mission_critical_screenshot2.jpg

I am going to totally try this.

wrongway

Oh man, I totally remember that box art, but I never played it. Will have to put that in the backlog. :)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Got the beta added to my Origin account...downloading now! No excuses necessary- I just said I was interested in getting in the beta and he added it!

Vanos_of_Manos

Neo Member

Oh wow, never seen this one before. Looks cool, though. Definitely going to have to check it out.

Mentioned it elsewhere, but man was 95 a great year for adventure games or what?

The PC only part killed me. Definitely had to look that up, lol.

Saw a few minutes of it on youtube. I'll probably give it a shot.

Thanks for the Titanfall Beta Code!

Top Bottom