• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

todd360

I have a spare Xbox One code for the first person who does both of the following:
1) Quotes this post
2) Posts the name of the fellow Gaffer that gave me a beta code earlier in this thread.

Also after you get the code, I would really appreciate if you would send a PM to that gaffer and tell him thank you because his generosity allowed me to give this one away.

to much work.

Zomba13

Managed to get Titanfall beta added to my account through chat. I feel kinda bad for doing it though, they are really nice and very helpful.

Mohasus

"Please login to Origin client with your account and click on My Games section, you'll be able to download, install and play Titanfall Beta."

Thanks for the tip guys.

Well I was planning on building a PC in time for beta but looks like it ain't happening.

So I've got a spare PC code, quote this post to get it.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
I have a PC beta key but Origin is not redeeming it. Is Origin getting slammed? Anyone else having issues trying to redeem their keys?

TS1ulNE.jpg

J-Rzez

Could you post how to email them? Going through Help and Contact Us through Origin is just taking me back around to where I am now with a greyed-out chat option. :x

Sorry for the late response, had boyfriend duties...

Just go to Origin help, do the email option, select Titanfall, sub-topic eligibility. Ask them for a beta code, tell them they owe you since BF4 was a disaster, profit. :)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Sorry for the late response, had boyfriend duties...

Just go to Origin help, do the email option, select Titanfall, sub-topic eligibility. Ask them for a beta code, tell them they owe you since BF4 was a disaster, profit. :)

Yup, this works. Just got mine by doing this.

todd360

I got 25-30 minutes left in ea help box. I almost want to act like I have a real problem first. (insert problem here) is not working. SIKE!!! give me dat beta code!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I got 25-30 minutes left in ea help box. I almost want to act like I have a real problem first. (insert problem here) is not working. SIKE!!! give me dat beta code!

Just ask for the code. They are being hammered for you to fake a problem.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ne...ne&subject=Wont+owrk&category=codes-dlc-promo

If that doesnt work goto...

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

You have to follow the path. Look for the orange buttons and eventually you'll get the option to chat

A little late on thanking you for this information as well! I couldn't get the chat option, so I opted for the email option. I made sure to note that I haven't received a code, but I would be grateful if I could get one. If they don't give me one, I'll understand, but if they do then EA's support staff gets a few points from me!

Top Bottom