• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall Beta now taking applications, the thread of begging and whining

p3tran

Banned
GUYS! LOOK AT HOW FITTING MY XBONE AVATAR IS!!

20140214_031549_resizfbeu8.jpg

THANK YOU BASED YOU KNOW WHO

To everyone interrogating me about the XBone codes, they've been dropping on Twitter all day long and the official beta emails are being sent out to Bone users already. Only way to get a PC code is in this thread as far as I know, and they disappear in under two seconds.

To everyone interrogating me about the XBone codes, they've been dropping on Twitter all day long and the official beta emails are being sent out to Bone users already. Only way to get a PC code is in this thread as far as I know, and they disappear in under two seconds.

The Twitter ones are practically impossible to get.

I didn't get an email and I signed up :(

Twitter is like that one game where it's impossible...everyone wants to be whats his name level hard..as soon as it goes out 1s it's gone in 0.8 seconds

Top Bottom