• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall leaks, ho! 9 in-game map images, general info + "monster"

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Hahah, I suppose we will know soon enough. :)

Keep the hope alive, I guess.

even simple things can make a nice change of pace. just look at what the game ending evac does. if they tac on a few unique things along those same lines at key points to the campaign it could be really cool.

BearPawB

Banned
I hope there will be more to campaign then they are making it sound.
Or else it will seem less like secrecy and more like they were just trying to avoid advanced disappointment.

But, i have no doubt the game will be great regardless. I had so much fun with the beta.

The Flash

Banned
OT in two days!

giphy.gif

Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, and I admit the game is a lot of fun. I guess let me stop beating around the bush, this game is incredibly ugly, the material quality and the definition of the textures is horrid. I also wonder how a monster will play into the game it seems kind of bizarre.

Not to rain on anyone's parade or anything, and I admit the game is a lot of fun. I guess let me stop beating around the bush, this game is incredibly ugly, the material quality and the definition of the textures is horrid. I also wonder how a monster will play into the game it seems kind of bizarre.

Maybe it has some sort of storyline significance. I guess that the game will have boss fights similar to when people team up in MMO's to take down storied foes. I can't imagine it being just tossed out there and easily defeated. The monster must be an event in some sense.

exostar

Neo Member

I say fuck your ugly and your texture bitching and I'll raise you one giant dose of fun.

Chobel

I'm not gonna lie, I skipped reading the OP and I skipped reading most of the leaking thread (created by amir0x thanks to RazorUK leaks), I'm trying to be leak free as much as possible.

Just one question: is it 9 maps or 15 maps?

hawk2025

Incorporating the monsters at least into the campaign somehow, even if it comes down to shooting it like a dropship, would be a nice part of "some surprises" :)

JayEH

Was hoping for a few more maps...

I'm interested to see how the campaign multiplayer pans out but I have a feeling it will be really generic and it turns out both sides are evil in their own way.

exostar

Neo Member
I'm not gonna lie, I skipped reading the OP and I skipped reading most of the leaking thread (created by amir0x thanks to RazorUK leaks), I'm trying to be leak free as much as possible.

15 MP maps.. 9 Campaign Multiplayer maps...supposedly anyway.

Milennia

14-15 (if training ground ends up being a full fledged map)
The campaign multiplayer maps are just 9 out of those 15.

Timu

These maps are in the Campaign mode (9/15):
Fracture
Colony
Relic
Angel City
Outpost 207
Boneyard
Airbase
Demeter
Corporate

Nexus, Lagoon, Smuggler's Cove, Rise, Overlook and Training Ground are not in the Campaign mode.
Ah, that clears that up, can't wait.=O

I say fuck your ugly and your texture bitching and I'll raise you one giant dose of fun.

I don't know about you but on 3/11 I plan on loading up Killzone and smiling at all the fine texture work, and letting the peasants have 'fun' by playing Titanfall, the 'game'!

EvB

That monster design makes no sense. How does it eat? Its neck isn't long enough. PEACE.

Maybe it eats from tall trees or spends most of its time standing in deep water collecting plankton with its mouth?

Maybe if only eats birds?

Maybe it converts sunlight into food?

Maybe if has an insanely long tongue or gas other eating appendages, my neck doesn't reach to the floor..

Sorry but I'm sick of people focusing on graphics in video games. Anyone that calls themselves a gamer should know better.

why? I've been gaming since the beginning of time and my opinion matters just as much as yours, trying to crucify me because I expect more out of AAA title is ludicrous and then in the same breath somehow saying I'm not a gamer because I like my games to be pretty. Get a grip.

hawk2025

Oh God, this is about to turn into a console wars thread with tha killzone comment, isn't it?

Titanfalleject.gif

I'm bailing out of here!

danwarb

Source engine innit. It won't make the most effective use of modern GPUs.

Game looks fine.

Top Bottom