• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall leaks, ho! 9 in-game map images, general info + "monster"

antitrop

Holy shit.. Forgot about the review thread lol.
Wonder when the embargo ends.
An early review embargo would go a long way towards curbing all the people claiming that they've been too secretive of the game.

But it will probably be the morning of the 11th, of course.

Milennia

An early review embargo would go a long way towards curbing all the people claiming that they've been too secretive of the game.

Ah yea.
Assuming EA sets the date, the 11th is probably the case, as with most of their other titles :/

spannicus

TitanFall OT: Titans falling and bootys hauling.

TitanFall OT Buttocks died so that Titans may fall

TitanFall OT Hey get that buttocks off my titan.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

I wonder how many posts it will take before 'fake hype' or 'moneyhat' get mentioned. Especially if it's not release day locked.

antitrop

Titanfall |OT| Call of Duty With Mechs
Titanfall |OT| Call of Duty: Frack Ops
Titanfall |OT| We Can Launch the Xbox One, Now
Titanfall |OT| Titans Are Falling, and All I Have Is This Jetpack

Orayn

Titanfall |OT| Welcome to the Mecha Jetpack Rodeo

Titanfall |OT| Mechs and Parkour with CoD

Titanfall |OT| You can fucking double jump

antitrop

The Frack Ops one actually makes sense with the story, since it's about the IMC coming in and harvesting all the resources from the land that the Militia have settled on.

Nori Chan

Titanfall |OT| Aww yiss. Motha. Fuckin. Titanfall

kuFC96L.png

BraXzy

Titanfall |OT| Standby for pew pew pew.

Titanfall |OT| It's time to Respawn sucka's.

I suck at OT naming.

Panthers

All of these awesome images just makes me wonder how awesome of a universe they could create with a single player experience. Hope they do one in the future.

J-Rzez

Wow so its true there's only 3 game modes (tdm, CTF, and control points) in a full priced MP only shooter? If it weren't for store credit I would pass on it. Its good that the gameplay control is fun, but the sheer lack of content is disappointing. I hope they tighten up the game performance issues (the games certainly not pushing the visuals one bit) as well as the origin friends list nonsense.

Did they mention clan support and features at all?

BraXzy

Wow so its true there's only 3 game modes (tdm, CTF, and control points) in a full priced MP only shooter? If it weren't for store credit I would pass on it. Its good that the gameplay control is fun, but the sheer lack of content is disappointing. I hope they tighten up the game performance issues (the games certainly not pushing the visuals one bit) as well as the origin friends list nonsense.

Did they mention clan support and features at all?

There's something like 5 at launch if not more and more to follow up, where did you get three from? Off the top of my head there is:

Attrition (TDM)
CTF
Hardpoint (Domination)
Last Titan Standing
Pilot Hunter

J-Rzez

There's something like 5 at launch if not more and more to follow up, where did you get three from? Off the top of my head there is:

Attrition (TDM)
CTF
Hardpoint (Domination)
Last Titan Standing
Pilot Hunter

3 tdms none being unique outside of the titan one being slightly different, a CTF, and domination. There's no real objective type modes.

SFenton

THE FRACTURE PICTURE
It's just making me have horrible horrible flashbacks to that huge awful CoD Ghosts map save me Respawn I'm standing by

Marleyman

Banned
That's what boggles my mind as well.

Not sure if it's EA or Respawn, making these PR decisions.

What boggles my mind is after an alpha, beta, leaks, hype videos from Respawn and the buildup to launch that some feel that we don't know enough. I know too much...

PBY

Banned
What boggles my mind is after an alpha, beta, leaks, hype videos from Respawn and the buildup to launch that some feel that we don't know enough. I know too much...
Yup.

People say the same thing about infamous- that we haven't seen enough powers, locations, etc.

Hyped for both. Let them come out and you'll know all.

SFenton

Titanfall |OT| Dinosaurs Before DICE
Titanfall |OT| Mechs, Dinosaurs, Jetpacks, Oh My
Titanfall |OT| Hardcore Parkour
Titanfall |OT| Thread 2: Electric Smoke-aloo

Top Bottom