• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if i get this early ? are the public servers available ?

Going by past MP titles, usually public servers go up the Friday before launch. They then have all weekend to make sure things are working well (usually dev, press and family/friends playing) before the launch Tuesday.

GravyButt

Going by past MP titles, usually public servers go up the Friday before launch. They then have all weekend to make sure things are working well (usually dev, press and family/friends playing) before the launch Tuesday.

Do they reset stats? Friends are getting it Thursday according to a local ma and pa store. Im still debating it myself.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Please tell me this game isnt being ran on EA's servers.

I own BF4 and Plants Vs Zombies, I've suffered enough.

BY2K

Membero Americo
MDVwpQo.png

Pre-Load available March 7th at 12:00 EST.

They misspoke originally and corrected it shortly after. There is no online pass. They later corrected it and said they don't have any information about a season pass, but now it seems like they will.

Considering that I'll be playing this game for a while, I'll most likely get the season pass assuming it's going to provide a good amount of new maps or even modes.

So after exporting out a small clip of the game I'd recorded during the beta, a word suddenly popped into my little head.

Dropblocked.

As in, dropping your Titan on some other poor motherfucker who just called in theirs. It's what I was exporting as my clip: some poor sod called in his Titan, and as he ran to it, I called in mine to where his was. He'd just gotten into the cockpit when his time in the Titan was denied. I dropblocked him.

Hey man, I didn't say the word was clever, I just said I thought of it.

Getting antsy for the 11th. It can't come soon enough.

antitrop

I actually never even used the Titan Warp-in perk during the Beta, but does it make it a lot easier to kill stuff with your Titanfall?

I actually never even used the Titan Warp-in perk during the Beta, but does it make it a lot easier to kill stuff with your Titanfall?
Much. The usual call-in time is, what, between 4 and 5 seconds, yeah? With Warp-in, it's around 2 or 3. Those precious extra seconds mean a lot in a game where people don't pause for long. If I hadn't had that perk active, I'd have just missed the bugger.

It reduces the time it takes the Titan to drop in by like a second or 2. I think I used it for 1 match and then got rid of it. I mistakenly thought it reduced the time it takes to "build" the Titan.

jediyoshi

It's my go to perk. Your titan in its bubble is basically area denial while it's waiting for you in the mean time. That and it makes titanfalling other titans that are on guard mode less risky.

Milennia

I don't know how I'm surviving the week, so far. My hype for this game is ridiculous.

Im playing south park.
Very happy with it.

Holy shit... I cant wait to see the split between who's getting Dark souls 2 and who's getting Titanfall on GAF next week.. Going to be fucking epic.
I hope someone makes a thread asking who's getting what.

antitrop

Holy shit... I cant wait to see the split between who's getting Dark souls 2 and who's getting Titanfall on GAF next week.. Going to be fucking epic.

In this instance, the PC delay of Dark Souls II is ending up in my favor.

Calen

Im playing south park.
Very happy with it.

The 11th is going to be a very weird day for me. I'm getting both.

legacyzero

Banned
Already bought and paid for (PC). legacyzero on Origin!

I already told myself that I would be building my game design document for my indie project for my week off next week, but forgot Titanfall was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom