• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

idj3bDY3XMgLB.jpg

ipdGgiV53VV7T.jpg

Have to get accustomed to the gamma shift between my TV color space and my computer. Got to try and compensate. The game is beautiful on PS4.

Nice pic but watch those embedded introduction chapter shots!

RULES:
Limits: 3 images per post. If you have more than 3, link to an album or wait for somebody else to post.
Spamming: No double posting.
Spoilers: Please do not embed (img tags) any major plot points until August 9, 2014. You can still post them in a link format however (url tags) until that date. What is a spoiler? Anything from the introduction level, any big plot points, and anything from the last level.

red731

So the game is playable in black and white? Is this a Remastered only thing?

If I remember correctly - Uncharted games had those image "bonuses" you could apply ingame like mirror the world, black and white, sepia, etc...

I forgot how that is in TLoU, but I remember clothing and other stuff.

ed: yeah, filter was the word I was looking for :D

GQman2121

Banned
If you don't want use the compressed Facebook or Twitter images and don't happen to have a USB stick, you can also send the images to someone via the PSN message system (or to a fake account) and use the PS app to save the images to your phone or tablet from your outbox. You can then either email them to yourself or upload directly to a hosting site.

HORRORSHØW

First time playing TLU. The game looks beautiful

fantastic shot, but please, do not post anything from the introductory level as they may be considered spoilers. from the OP:
Spoilers: Please do not embed (img tags) any major plot points until August 9, 2014. You can still post them in a link format however (url tags) until that date. What is a spoiler? Anything from the introduction level, any big plot points, and anything from the last level.

Schrade

Lol amazing.

Soon....soon...

Not officially out until tomorrow (at least for North America) so it's to be expected

Game is not out yet brother.

My point was... she was thanking before anyone even posted pics (well, some old ones) so it was a bit strange to be doing so when there really weren't any pics being posted.

I knew that it was being released today so people couldn't really post 'em.

Anyway.. nevermind that. Bring on the flood of pics, guys!

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I'm already seeing some solid shots, and I can't wait until this thread takes off. The only thing I'm worried about is that, unlike Second Son where easily traverse the world and take photos anytime/anywhere (open world), Last of Us players who're serious about this mode will be required to kwep many saves covering the span of the play through. Going back and forth to take quality shots in key points/moments could prove to be tricky.

I'm already seeing some solid shots, and I can't wait until this thread takes off. The only thing I'm worried about is that, unlike Second Son where easily traverse the world and take photos anytime/anywhere (open world), Last of Us players who're serious about this mode will be required to kwep many saves covering the span of the play through. Going back and forth to take quality shots in key points/moments could prove to be tricky.

Eh it's not that bad - you can use the chapter select to jump around once you finish the game

Top Bottom