• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

Superflat

Going through the campaign yet again, and with it, more pictures. I have hundreds bunched up in a single folder so forgive me if I already posted the same picture before, because I can't remember *_*

iB9EwPn16MJew.png

ibpT88IkutJ3Ta.png

ibni8L82PX7P5t.png

Superflat

Cheers. Wow..stunning images. You have a good eye.. I'd submit these to the official Naughty Dog photo contest if you haven't done so already :)

Yeah i've been taggin some of mine with the contest hashtag, mostly to show em how much fun I'm having with it. I kinda doubt black and white images have wide appeal, though it's my favorite mode lol. Your pictures actually got me playing around with the Noir mode again! It's really fun trying to find good areas with direct sunlight for great highlights on characters and the environment.

ibzkzxZsX8jEc0.jpg

isGsjP40ejHOZ.jpg

ibiP6RMwSSgWhv.jpg

Nick Pal

Yeah i've been taggin some of mine with the contest hashtag, mostly to show em how much fun I'm having with it. I kinda doubt black and white images have wide appeal, though it's my favorite mode lol. Your pictures actually got me playing around with the Noir mode again! It's really fun trying to find good areas with direct sunlight for great highlights on characters and the environment.

Yeah I mostly prefer b/w for a photographic look. I dunno..a couple of b/w ones made it in the top 8 of Neogaf's contest so you never know. I like the feel in your first pic.. good luck with your entry!

CheezyMac88

Yeah I mostly prefer b/w for a photographic look. I dunno..a couple of b/w ones made it in the top 8 of Neogaf's contest so you never know. I like the feel in your first pic.. good luck with your entry! Wish I could participate but it's not open to Canadians :(

I really like the last photo a lot.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The newest update lets you roll the camera a full 90 degrees the update history said. You know what that mean~

GET ME MY PHONE WALLPAPERS PLEASE

Top Bottom