• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE |OT| Do You Remember MegaTen?

Randomizer

I was one of the ones who shat on this game when it was first shown. Just because I wanted a more pure mesh of FExSMT.

But hearing all the positive impressions and being a fan of similar games; My opinion has changed. It looks great, the combat especially looks like a lot of fun. So I hope to be getting it at some point in the future.

vareon

Holy crap the OP @_@
I mean I know of it was taken from the Import OT, but still very impressive.

I want this game, but not 100% sure I'll get at launch day, but it looks damn good.

In anticipation, I cosplayed as Chrom last month.

That's cool! Here I just thought many of the characters are uncosplayable due to their shapes. Like look at that Navarre over there.

Luigi87

That's cool! Here I just thought many of the characters are uncosplayable due to their shapes. Like look at that Navarre over there.

Someone is bound to pull off a believable enough one eventually, lol

I also hope Nintendo releases a cool TMS #FE home theme for 3DS! I'd buy it in an instant! Wanna support this game as much as possible!

Oooh, that'd be good.

Frimaire

Apparently this game ships for me on the 27th with 2-4 day shipping, but on the 24th for 1-day shipping?
Guess I'm paying 10 extra dollars...

Reszo

I was about to cancel my pre-order because i was on the fence, but i'm excited to play this now. Felt like forever since I played a JRPG.

Awesome OT, Shun! Can't wait to try this out on Friday. For now, I'm just going to impatiently wait for Amazon to ship my copy, haha

ranmafan

Great job on the OT! It's exciting that there will finally be more people that will be able to experience this wonderful game. Already been quite happy to see the great impressions from the reviewers, and it's wonderful to know more are to come I'm sure. I know I sound like a broken record every time I talk about this game, but it was my game of the year last year because it was such an awesome experience for me in every way, and it's so awesome more people will get to experience it.

I'm looking forward to reading the comments from others and hearing everyone's impressions. I'm kinda jealous that lots of people are getting that first chance to play feeling with the game now. Enjoy every minute of it, it's a great ride. And I hope those on the fence about this game give it a chance too. I just know many people will love it and be quite surprised how great it is.

Everyone enjoy the game, and I hope y'all have as much fun as I did and that we all did that played the import months back!

dark_haze

Neo Member
As with the import OT, excellent job on this one Shun! Still very stylish.

Playing a bit of Birthright & Radiant Historia to ease the wait. #FE actually pushed me to finally try Atlus and FE games to see what they're all about. Very glad I did.

I feel that #FE is going to be quite the awesome experience. So excited!

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Great job with the OT Shun. Not much longer now.

tumblr_o007i1Amhn1uybfgko2_r1_400.gif

Tsubasa for Smash NX.

I've got this game pre-ordered, and I kind of don't know why. I've never played a Fire Emblem, never played an SMT, never played a Persona (though I am hyped for 5 after watching Giant Bomb's playthrough of 4). Apart from Pokemon games, I think the last JRPG I played was... Final Fantasy IX :p

Yet, I don't know, something about this game just makes me feel like I'm going to enjoy it. Why not broaden my horizons, right?

DVCY201

Wow, fantastic OT! Loving the style of this game, and I'm glad to see another ATLUS JRPG on a console. Got my shipping notification today, fingers crossed it gets here before the weekend

artsi

Awesome OT.

I'd like the physical version as the art is sick good, but stores aren't open tomorrow so no choice, got to go digital. At least I get shorter load times in exchange.

JayEH

Great OT. Have been looking forward to this for over a year now. Got the special edition pre ordered and am ready to go.

Razmos

I've got this game pre-ordered, and I kind of don't know why. I've never played a Fire Emblem, never played an SMT, never played a Persona (though I am hyped for 5 after watching Giant Bomb's playthrough of 4). Apart from Pokemon games, I think the last JRPG I played was... Final Fantasy IX :p

Yet, I don't know, something about this game just makes me feel like I'm going to enjoy it. Why not broaden my horizons, right?
I'm in the same boat really, never played FE or SMT but this game just looks so good

Velcro Fly

got the special edition from best buy and it shipped earlier today. should be here on Friday.

going to try and get a good start playing it this weekend before ZTD comes out next week.

OuterLimits

Doesn't look like Amazon shipped my copy. I did pre-order just earlier this week though. Still bummed I won't get it today. :(

Great job on the OT.

Man, you need to play them. I hope this game can give you motivations to play these awesome games.

I am very excited about the game, but I will wait for a while before making my purchase. I just have too much games to play!

Been excited for this since it was announced as Illusory Revelations!

Can't wait to get my copy. It's been forever since we've had a console Atlus RPG.

Jayne

OT is absolutely fantastic, Shun. I can't wait to get my copy Friday. (I hope it comes Friday, Amazon says it's coming Friday..)

Soul Lab

what do you guys suggest? normal or hard mode.
I'm looking for a challenge but not a grind fest
Is normal already challenging?

Postponed my trip to the Best Buy area till Friday. I'm excited but I'm not sure yet if I'll start it Day 1.

I kind of want to play some actual Fire Emblem and SMT to at least get the references.

What are the games with most references from for both series? I know Awakening is one.

Do Atlas RPG's usually have a difficulty selector? I own over 5 but haven't played one yet.

Top Bottom