• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE |OT| Do You Remember MegaTen?

Dee Dee

tumblr_nz0wwe6Urz1rskooeo2_500.gif

ARE YOU READY, NEOGAF???

Edit: Top of new page glory for Yashiro.

HECK YEAH:
tumblr_nz0wwe6Urz1rskooeo3_500.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You know I had the special edition pre-ordered since april, but had to cancel it the other day due to not having money in my account when it was starting to ship, so that means I have to wait longer than I originally was going to(re-ordered the SE again from gs today) to play ;_;

Picking up the Fortissimo edition tonight/tomorrow. I can't wait to dig into this during the weekend.
The design is absolutely gorgeous!

casiopao

Ohh yeah, for those who have played this game import, is there female idol in this game which had "Genki" personality like this little idol down here.^_^ I am not one who are fond for genki girl here but damn this shows is changing my fetish lol.T_T

tumblr_o6j8t7mA9Y1qcsnnso1_540.gif

Eolz

Really detailed OT! Should receive it some time around this weekend.
Already got the japanese artbook some months ago, the (original) art looks fantastic.
Do we know what the DLC is in the end, since we're not getting all of it? Sorry if it has already been asked, on mobile, so skipped some stuff due to the amount of pics.

Frimaire

Ohh yeah, for those who have played this game import, is there female idol in this game which had "Genki" personality like this little idol down here.^_^ I am not one who are fond for genki girl here but damn this shows is changing my fetish lol.T_T

tumblr_o6j8t7mA9Y1qcsnnso1_540.gif

Is this that girl who sounds like she's singing September by Earth Wind and Fire?

Dee Dee

Really detailed OT! Should receive it some time around this weekend.
Already got the japanese artbook some months ago, the (original) art looks fantastic.
Do we know what the DLC is in the end, since we're not getting all of it? Sorry if it has already been asked, on mobile, so skipped some stuff due to the amount of pics.

Yes, there will be no hot springs DLC in the Western Release, but these are the confirmed DLC offers, that are available immediately for purchase (the Special Edition comes with a code to download all of them for free):

Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Tokyo Millennium Collection (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
- Participate in a fashion show and get extra outfits for Tsubasa, Kiria and Eleonora.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Mirage Hunter (EXP) (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
- Battle through a dungeon filled with enemies that yield experience.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Mirage Hunter (Mastery) (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
- Gain materials used to level up weapons by fighting enemies in this dungeon.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Mirage Hunter (Savage Festival) (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
- Defeat difficult enemies in this dungeon to earn rare items.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - 3 Support Quest Set (Nintendo, €4.99 / £4.49)
- contains the three Mirage Hunter DLCs in a cheaper set.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - Atlus Collaboration Costume Set (Nintendo, €1.99 / £1.79)
- Get new costumes for Itsuki, Tsubasa, Touma and Kiria.

(Sorry, NA pricing wasn't officially released yet)

There will also be "Support Quest" DLC releasing in the future, so apparently everything that was available in Japan except for the Hot Spring DLC, which from what I understand is just a bunch of made up tv commercials promoting a hot spring with the game characters, and you get to pick from different bathing outfits.

casiopao

Mrgrgrgr.

I can only see you guys here with envy here.T_T My game earliest time for arrival is 27-28....... 4 more days dammit.T_T

Is this that girl who sounds like she's singing September by Earth Wind and Fire?

Sorry don't know what that song is here lol. But what i know she is stealing my heart with many of her song here.^_^ Giraffe Blues is especially great song.^_^ So mellow so wakfu.^^

f68760fdf2a94957b5082c28d4143c9f.jpg

Eolz

Thanks for the DLC answer! Wasn't sure if we were getting everything apart from the Hot Springs one or not.

Dee Dee

Niiiice thread title!

Yes. Her name is Freyja from Macross Delta.

ck4mdapw0aiqtzqrnphk.jpg

Oh, THAT part of "September"? Aaahhheeeyaaahheeeyaaahheeeayaaaa?

More dancing:
tumblr_o62ipcr2201uybfgko2_540.gif

If all goes well I can pick up my Fortissimo Edition tomorrow afternoon at the store, it worked with the Fire Emblem LE, so I expect smooth sailing.
I actually have a few days off next week, will take the Wii U to a cabin at a lake and play video games all day. This is the life!

DZ_b_EZ

I forgot I had this special edition pre-ordered online, but bank account is in the negative. Gamestop still hasn't cancelled the transaction and I've been trying to call them for the past couple of days.I hope they mess up and it doesn't go through to the account but they still send the game 😣😖

Dee Dee

yes, this. I'm even afraid to ask questions I have after reading it.

I don't think the rules are meant to discourage criticism or discussion - in no way is the idea to not have questions asked.

This OT should be a place to discuss actual gaming experience in the first place though, which is hard to do when whining about "things that could have been" and "why no sexy bikinis!?" is drowning out the actual exchange. I think the Fire Emblem Fates OT had similar rules concerning topics of localisation changes and general creepiness.

This is also why the OT rules overall were changed to only allow for OTs to be opened shortly before the game's release, so people use it when they are actually playing the game, and not to pre-emptively hate or hype it (guilty as charged on this for me).

There are still people unaware of the localisation changes, the ideas behind the Nintendo x Atlus cooperation on this, and the overall game and how it plays - the OT is definitely a place for such questions.

casiopao

...she looks like a Sheryl Nome wannabe (cept the personality)

Sheryl Nome maybe the Galaxy Idol, but she is nothing compared to the Great Freya. She is going to be the Galaxy Walkure.^_^ HAIL YOUR NEW QUEEN.^^

Tsubasa on TMS also looks so wakfu here.^_^ Man, Wakfu is the best thing in this world. So much love, So much chuuu.^_^

ChrisD

This title is funny until you see it on Mobile. It looks really broken..

Hope my Fortissimo copy isn't dented or anything when I pick it up Friday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't chiefly buying this for a Collection purpose. Having the box in poor shape would really ruin things. @-@

Hope the game is as fun as you guys hype it up to be lol.

Why would you quote him? =_=

Jar Jar spread like Jar Jar hate

i actually don't know how the * jar jar speaks, I've never watched that movie

casiopao

Guys need to ask here. Does this game also released some complete lore and artbook like Xenoblade Chronicle X here?

Xenoblade-Chronicles-X.jpg

If yes, i will try to find the book on Kinokuniya. (Not going to get Fortissimo version here as the price in my country is jack up like crazy.) T_T

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
holy crap, that HUGE OT OP. Perhaps the most jammed pack with info I've seen.

LE is shipped, got the house to myself this weekend, been quite some time since I've gotten to play a console J/RPG, hoping to get a nice big first impression on Saturday & actually finish this instead of getting distracted by other new games that I'm getting like Zero Time Dilemma.

....also first thing I'm gonna do is put everyone in the Atlus Collaboration outfits.

Top Bottom