• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Ubisoft Montreal, PC/PS4/XB1, Realblast Engine, 2015)

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
This looked interesting. Don't know how the multiplayer will actually be like, but the game got my attention.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
That looked really good. I know fps fps fps blah. That looked fun though. Looks like the destruction will play a big part. That's a good thing.

casmith07

I love that this gets back to what made Rainbow Six good in the first place - planning a mission, going in for the take down.

Hopefully there are varied mission types and not just hostage rescues.

Bessy67

Looks much less hardcore than previous entries. Kinda cool that you have a little mission planning before the match but the rest of it just looked like spray and pray.

Gangxxter

Looks so epic that game. Way better than Hardline.

Hardline got owned hard.

Best thing was that they showed the PC version.

Multiplayer looked great, but also exactly like the kind of super hardcore experience that I won't actually end up playing. Hopefully you can play co-op versus bots ;p

But am just happy to see more Rainbow Six - am in for co-op, terrorist hunt and campaign.

Loxley

For pre-alpha that looked really cool. If they have that level of destruction in the final product then I'm all in.

thenexus6

Aside from their lame radio chatter, video was cool! Love me some Rainbow hope its good. Preferred the old title though, and that original video on the bridge was badass.

More scripted bullshit and probably a ton of fakery in true ubisoft style, but the game mechanics (if they make it intact into the full game) look interesting.

zert

I'm going to quote myself from the other thread...

dont-believe-his-lies_clink_large.jpg

fuck it this looks like a ton of fun for multiplayer

Deep40000

Neo Member
kind of redundant

unless you think everyone that plays CS is at the pro level, which they're not.

I mean, most CS players can land a headshot on people walking around in clear sight not even shooting them.

I can understand this game on consoles, since you can't aim for shit with a joystick, but on PC it's just a worse version of CS.

I've never played Rainbow Six before. Did it always look like CounterStrike?

Also, I am excited for this. So is my wife who normally never plays shooters, let alone competitive multiplayer ones.

Sotha_Sil

I absolutely love the concept, until I realize that amount of teamwork will never happen.

It's the kind of game that will only work when you have a small, dedicated group of players who play together and communicate. Unfortunately, that won't happen as often as you'd like.

Top Bottom