• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Looks like some stuff from the 1.8 content update has seeped into the 1.7 PTS...

https://i.gyazo.com/8633b3de65470f7c229fdbea754c40cb.png

"Complete 10 Underground Missions with 10 Directives active in World Tier 10."

"Descend a total of 10 levels into the Underground."

...I really hope this is a never-ending mode with leaderboards for both solo and co-op play that I have been wishing for, well, forever now.

Could be placeholder stuff, I guess, but in any case I hope The Underground is getting a re-work of some sort.

willow ve

Looks like some stuff from the 1.8 content update has seeped into the 1.7 PTS...

https://i.gyazo.com/8633b3de65470f7c229fdbea754c40cb.png

"Complete 10 Underground Missions with 10 Directives active in World Tier 10."

"Descend a total of 10 levels into the Underground."

...I really hope this is a never-ending mode with leaderboards for both solo and co-op play that I have been wishing for, well, forever now.

Could be placeholder stuff, I guess, but in any case I hope The Underground is getting a re-work of some sort.

This would be amazing... But only if matchmaking actually works.

I quickly wanted to check out the Ninja backpack so I put together a couple FireCrest builds...

3 FireCrest (Set Bonus)
1 Tactician (2-piece Bonus/15% Skill Haste)
1 Barrett's
Ninja

3 FireCrest (Set Bonus)
1 Nomad (2-piece Bonus/15% Health on Kill)
1 Barrett's
Ninja

...and they work as intended. This will be a gamechanger.

Changed hair color and glasses on my character (there is a visual bug here as when you look in the mirror you see the back of your character instead of a reflection).

Commendation feature seems pretty neat along with the Patch rewards for your agent to display on his/her arm.

Other than that I'm looking forward to when Global Events go live next while I play around with multiple gear set pieces/Ninja backpack.

The quick and dirty...

1.7 is bringing more character customization to the forefront both vanity and build wise while adding more weekly activities and different ways to experience old/existing content in preparation for re-tooled existing and new content in 1.8.

GazzaGSi

So console PTS when? I want to be in.

Invites will be sent to your uPlay account email address. No confirmed date but they've said emails will be going out early to mid next week. Invites are being sent out on total time played, time played in the last 30 days and you must be at endgame level 30.

Thanks for your thoughts Mythic, by the time pts was up I was burned out having had 5 hours on it with a couple of guys on here. Last Stand is so much better in a squad where you work together whether it be to go straight to B or if you're getting over run there then go to their base, think we only lost once all night.

Had a couple of hours testing my new M44 in the DZ and had no idea how quiet it had actually gotten in there. Mainly wanted to Rogue hunt but barely found anyone lol had a good few stand offs and accidently went rogue when my aiming was abit off and dropped a non hostile in one shot :) ended up on a 20 minute manhunt which was a right blast.

Been playing with...

3 FireCrest
1 Nomad
1 Tac
Ninja
w/MDR

...which is a pretty fun build all-around with the FireCrest set bonus and the Nomad/Tac 2-piece bonuses (HoK/SH). DPS feels good, Toughness fells good, and Skill Power feels good.

Commendations seem to be bugging out as they are constantly popping up.

I saw a 21:9 monitor today at Best Buy deeply discounted so I took the plunge and wow does this game look good on it and the ultra-wide aspect ratio is something to behold.

I am completely ready for Destiny 2 and 1.7/8 Division this summer/fall.

Ecto311

Haven't played this since it came out or a few weeks after that. Seen it's on sale on xbox one. Is it a good buy for $20? I liked it when it came out and I checked a few pages here but knowing there have been some updates over the last few months just wondering if it is better or worse than it was or worth the $20 digital.

Menitta

So I just bought Survival, and I don't know how to access it. Do I need to get to a certain level first? Been a while since I touched this game lol.

Edit: NVM figured it out.

On the US PSN store there's a Division Public Test Server game to download. It maybe a complete waste of time to download but it looks like the base game due to the file size so once the console PTS servers are on and if you get an invite, you may just have an update to download (like PTS2 or something) if you want to download it in preparation.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...rver/cid=UP0001-CUSA07926_00-DIVISIONPTSSCEA0

I just want to point out that the console PTS is going to be very selective, based on heavily on activity within the game. So if someone has data caps with their ISP, it would be best to wait and see if they get an invite first before downloading a 40gb+ client that they may not even be able to use.

Z3M0G

I just noticed the PTS on the PSN store... so what is happening with the game that makes this necessary?

Anything exciting??

GazzaGSi

I just noticed the PTS on the PSN store... so what is happening with the game that makes this necessary?

Anything exciting??

Quite afew things to gear.

Classified gear sets (6 piece gear sets, rolls higher than 256 gear main stats) with 5 and 6 piece bonuses.
Ninja bike backpack exotic being reworked to the wildcard (will take gear piece bonuses up to the next bonus ie run 5 different gear set pieces with Ninja backpack you will get the 2 piece bonus from all the gearsets used, or run 2/3 pieces with Ninja and you'll get a 3/4 piece. Can not be used to get classified 5/6 bonuses though).
Seekers and DeadEye being altered.
Fascial customisation like when you first create an agent.
Masks vanity slot
Commendations with badge rewards for completing tasks.
Global events which happen for 1 week per month.
Encrypted caches which you get from sourcing fragment keys. These contain items from the premium reward vendor.

That's just afew things, here's the current 1.7 PTS patch notes:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1696172-Global-PTS-Patch-Notes-(Update-1-7)

PC PTS is live, console invites should be going out later this week. Console invites are based on time played in the last month and they're 10,000 places per console, it is not open to all like the PC PTS.

Z3M0G

Quite afew things to gear.

Classified gear sets (6 piece gear sets, rolls higher than 256 gear main stats) with 5 and 6 piece bonuses.
Ninja bike backpack exotic being reworked to the wildcard (will take gear piece bonuses up to the next bonus ie run 5 different gear set pieces with Ninja backpack you will get the 2 piece bonus from all the gearsets used, or run 2/3 pieces with Ninja and you'll get a 3/4 piece. Can not be used to get classified 5/6 bonuses though).
Seekers and DeadEye being altered.
Fascial customisation like when you first create an agent.
Masks vanity slot
Commendations with badge rewards for completing tasks.
Global events which happen for 1 week per month.
Encrypted caches which you get from sourcing fragment keys. These contain items from the premium reward vendor.

That's just afew things, here's the current 1.7 PTS patch notes:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1696172-Global-PTS-Patch-Notes-(Update-1-7)

PC PTS is live, console invites should be going out later this week. Console invites are based on time played in the last month and they're 10,000 places per console, it is not open to all like the PC PTS.

I wonder if they have any type of "relaunch" plans? I assume people have either 100% dropped this game, or never had interest in the first place.

I know a lot of people at work who started it at launch, and they all loathed it in the end.

This game needs a Diablo III style rescue.

I wonder if they have any type of "relaunch" plans? I assume people have either 100% dropped this game, or never had interest in the first place.

I know a lot of people at work who started it at launch, and they all loathed it in the end.

This game needs a Diablo III style rescue.

Relaunch? It already happened with the 1.4 update like umm, 9-10 months ago.

We're in Year 2 of The Division's life and we're getting free significant content/updates.

There are plenty of Diablo style activities and such coming to the game while the game still has plenty of dedicated players still playing.

People get weird with these types of games (Destiny and The Division in particular), if you don't like it or end up loathing it then move on and play something else.

Z3M0G

Relaunch? It already happened with the 1.4 update like umm, 9-10 months ago.

We're in Year 2 of The Division's life and we're getting free significant content/updates.

There are plenty of Diablo style activities and such coming to the game while the game still has plenty of dedicated players still playing.

People get weird with these types of games (Destiny and The Division in particular), if you don't like it or end up loathing it then move on and play something else.

Good info. How did they promote the relaunch at that time?

I still jump in and screw around now and then. I think I'm level 17 or so.

How do the Dark Zones play now compared to launch? They were interesting in beta before they loaded them with mobs, then they played completely differently... did they ever adjust them back closer to the beta experience? Or are they way different now?

Good info. How did they promote the relaunch at that time?

I still jump in and screw around now and then. I think I'm level 17 or so.

How do the Dark Zones play now compared to launch? They were interesting in beta before they loaded them with mobs, then they played completely differently... did they ever adjust them back closer to the beta experience? Or are they way different now?

Relaunch in terms of how much the game changed from 1.0-3-to-1.4.

There was no promotion or anything of the like other than the developer talking about the changes.

The game plays vastly different across a number of modes/activities now compared to launch so the best thing you can do is look at the patch/update notes and jump in if you think you want to return to it but considering your assumptions and whatnot I'm not so sure it's for you ("I assume people have either 100% dropped this game, or never had interest in the first place. I know a lot of people at work who started it at launch, and they all loathed it in the end.").

The DZ has changed greatly in a lot of ways but namely in Time-to-Kill, loot distribution, Landmark clearing, Named Bosses, Supply Drops, Events, etc and it has been expanded in the North.

The game has changed so much that you'd be better off just giving it a go and reading up on the changes from various official and unofficial sources.

Edit: I'm guessing you haven't played the game in a long time so downloading the PTS is probably a waste of time considering they will be selecting players who have been regularly playing the game the last month and who have put in the most time over it's lifespan but who knows maybe you'll get lucky and be selected.

1.7 PTS 2 Patch Notes...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1700346-PTS2-Patch-Notes

Global Events
The first Global Event – Outbreak – is now available on the PTS.
The factions are infected by the virus and are extremely contagious. Your best course of action is to aim for the head to deal maximum damage.
The Global Event features a modifier that can be applied to existing content. Two extra modifiers can be enabled to increase the challenge and the rewards.
Earn Global Event Tokens by playing the content and exchange them for Global Event Caches at the vendor.
Rewards include:
Three Classified Gear Sets.
Three different Weapon Skins.
One vanity set.
Global Event specific Commendations are available to challenge you even further.

Commendations & Patches
Fixed an issue where the Too Old for Toys Commendation would not work properly.
Fixed a bug where the Patches would apply as a weapon skin when equipped.

Encrypted Cache
The Premium Vendor now has a tutorial mission for the Encrypted Caches.
New items have been added to the Encrypted Caches.
Fixed a bug where parts of the agent became invisible after equipping vanity items from the Encrypted Cache.

Collections
Fixed an issue where the JTF Collection and the Astronaut Collection listed the same reward.
Fixed an issue where the vanity menu in the Collections tab would always go straight to the second item in the category.

Classified Gear Sets

The bonus healing from Striker's Persistance now takes 2000 Stamina per 0,01% (increased from 1000).

Known issues with Classified Gear Sets
Fixed an issue where stats on Classified Gear Sets would roll lower than intended.
Fixed an issue where you could not recalibrate two stats on Classified Gear Sets.
Fixed an issue where the LoneStar 6-piece bonus stopped working if the player swapped weapons just as they ran out of ammo.

Game changes
After a Medkit cleanses a Status Effect, it will grant a temporary, three-second invulnerability to the cleansed Effect.

Talents
Triage
Fixed a bug where Triage would be applied multiple times.

Skills
Pulse
Fixed an issue where the Pulse icon would overlap other UI elements.

Missions
Fixed a location where the player could throw a Seeker Mine through a wall and kill all the enemies on the other side.
Fixed a location in General Assembly where a glass panel could get in the way in the fight against Raptor.

Underground
Fixed an issue where enemies were unable to detect the player after going through a weird fire door.

Known issues with Survival
Using deconstruct in a Survival session will get user stuck in the overview UI interface.
The user is unable to equip gear mods in Survival.

Last Stand
You can now see recent/nearby players from the opposing team as well as from your own team.

Base of Operation
Fixed a bug where the Base of Operation would become unusable after visiting the Premium Vendor.

Dark Zone
Fixed a bug where enemies would stop engaging the player if they hid behind certain objects in the Q Building Landmark.
Fixed an issue where the player can teleport outside of the map in Dark Zone 2.

UI
The talent description on the NinjaBike bag now correctly reflects its functionality.
Players now get a warning if their wallet of is full of a given currency and they open a Cache containing that currency.
Removed the unusable ”Equip" button from the Commendation menus.
Fixed an issue where the ”Unmark as junk" button wouldn't show after marking an item as junk in the Stash.
Cypher Keys are shown in the loot preview.
You can now inspect received clothing items straight in the Encrypted Caches window. It uses the same inspect camera as the regular appearance menu.
Fixed an issue where the player couldn't use the D-pad to navigate the Encrypted Cache screen.
Fixed an UI issue where there a white box would be displayed instead of the number of Cypher Keys the player has.

Known issues with UI
Many icons in game are appearing as boxes instead of icons.

PC Specific
Fixed an issue where the player's FPS would still be capped despite turning off the Frame Rate limiter.

Other
Fixed an issue where the Global Event headshot sound would play outside of the Global Events.
Fixed an issue where you could clip through the camera when in a party and multiple agents are standing around the Premium Vendor.
Agents still blinked after death on the PTS. No zombies allowed, so we made sure it is not happening anymore

Dead

well not really...yet
How is the player base health on PS4 atm? Kinda want to get back to this after taking the last several months off (never touched last stand) and supposedly 1.8 will be a major content update?

GazzaGSi

European/Asia console PTS invites rolling out today.

88TRDsh.jpg

North/South America tomorrow.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1703463-PTS-Console-Invites

Console PTS Invites
Console PTS invites for both Xbox One & PlayStation 4 will start rolling out today for our Agents located in Europe & Asia. We are aiming to send out invites tomorrow for those located in North & South America. Make sure you check your email!

If you any questions regarding the invites, please refer to the PTS FAQ.

Stay tuned to this thread for updates!

GazzaGSi

Bit of a tumbleweed in here but a little update.

Console PTS is now live.

If you downloaded the PTS I posted last week (which is now removed from the PS Store), you do not need an invite to access it.

How the invite system worked was, you received an email which generated a code and redeeming that on Live/PSN gave you access to download the PTS. The PTS was open to everyone to download last week and this was an error, it shouldn't have been on there.

Glad I downloaded it when it was available now. I didn't get an invite to the PTS despite around 80 days playtime.

Global events aren't active yet, deadeye six piece doesn't seem to work and recal on classified is disabled or broken. Hmmmmm

Guess I'll open endless classified caches and hope for the rolls I need.

GazzaGSi

Glad I downloaded it when it was available now. I didn't get an invite to the PTS despite around 80 days playtime.

Global events aren't active yet, deadeye six piece doesn't seem to work and recal on classified is disabled or broken. Hmmmmm

Guess I'll open endless classified caches and hope for the rolls I need.

Noticed you were on just as I was heading off to work. Yeah it's pretty shitty about the recal station just displaying nothing on a rolled attribute lol

I got a decent Sentry classified setup going and ran afew Challenging missions with it. Reckon it'll definitely be my group PVE build for sure.

Unsure of when the time our stuff got transferred from the live game to the PTS but this morning I got a God roll mdr off Larae and panicked when it wasn't in the PTS so logged back in to the live game to make sure I'd not lost it :)

I can see myself getting pretty addicted to the commendations, just a shame only one patch can be worn at once. For saying that all things weren't tracked from the start, I'm around 70% complete in the commendations so can't moan at that.

WTH is going on in the PC PTS? I've been completely wrapped up in Borderlands 2 again so I haven't played The Division in a while but I wanted to check out the Global Events and whatnot yet after starting the game and getting some Reclaimer Classified Gear Caches I head to the recalibration station only to find out it's borked and you can't re-roll anything and there is nothing in the way of a Global Event even though it says on the screen that a Global Event is starting...

GazzaGSi

Global events are coming today supposedly.

Kinda hard to fully test gear with no recal station isn't it. Lol

Definitely, must have opened 20 caches until I got close to what I wanted lol

I've got a loadout with each classified set that I'll be trying and repeating in various activities then moving on to some Ninja pack combos.

GazzaGSi

Managed to get in the PS4 PTS, hopefully global events work today lol, kinda pointless otherwise.

Still plenty of testing to do in other areas especially with gear set combos and Ninjabike backpack.

For anyone on xbox, global events were activated in this mornings PTS downtime.

Edit
Global events now available on PS4

rulerk1

Been getting back into this game. I'm level 13 but most missions are like level 24+. Insane.

How do I get overwatch level cooldowns. Like broken shit 4 seconds or 13 seconds

nelchaar

Just started to get really into this. It's finally starting to catch me after 18hrs and level 12. Any major tips or tricks I should know about? Haven't even thought about venturing into the Dark Zone. I still feel like I'm figuring out the game.

GazzaGSi

Is the last stand dlc worth buying as its cheap in the sale?

Its certainly grown on me. I hated it at first but forced myself to play it as it was part of the season pass so wanted to try and make the most of it. It rains loot caches if you have a half decent game as well, roughly a 15k score (pretty average) will reward 4/5 caches.

Its better in a coordinated group so you can work together but I've had plenty of games on my own where we still do well.

It seems fairly popular as I've never had an issue in matchmaking and always in a game within afew minutes. (location dependant)

Abit of what it is if you didn't know:
There's 3 areas to secure A, B and C. Within these areas there is 3 terminals to capture. Once the 3 terminals are captures your team starts earning points. If 1 of these terminals is lost you do not score points for that area.

Next up is fortifications. These are activated by killing NPC'S which drop the SHD Tech currency to spend on fortifications. Fortifications can only be purchased for your base (A or C depending on where your team spawns). There's are turrets and a pulse beacon to help protect your terminals but can be destroyed when the enemy team try to capture your area.

Lastly, there's tactical boost stations which become obtainable during the game a couple of times. They are "additional points on kill" and "increased points on zones" you have captured. Again, these require SHD Tech to capture. As well as roaming NPC'S there is also landmarks to clear to build up a good amount of SHD Tech for the tactical boost terminals.

With 1.7 around the corner I'd say it's a good time to buy it especially being on offer because the current things which are a pain in the ass in Last Stand are taking abit of a nerf, Seeker Mines for example require minimal skill as they do all the tracking for you and if specced well can easily one shot you.

If you like how the division plays, want almost a fully dedicated PVP mode, then it'll be for you.

Servers have seemed abit more stable as of late as well. The last few months it's been abit hit and miss with the lag but I haven't had any issues for a few weeks now.

I'll have a think of there's anything more to add and edit later but that's pretty much the most of it I think.

Freeman76

Its certainly grown on me. I hated it at first but forced myself to play it as it was part of the season pass so wanted to try and make the most of it. It rains loot caches if you have a half decent game as well, roughly a 15k score (pretty average) will reward 4/5 caches.

Its better in a coordinated group so you can work together but I've had plenty of games on my own where we still do well.

It seems fairly popular as I've never had an issue in matchmaking and always in a game within afew minutes. (location dependant)

Abit of what it is if you didn't know:
There's 3 areas to secure A, B and C. Within these areas there is 3 terminals to capture. Once the 3 terminals are captures your team starts earning points. If 1 of these terminals is lost you do not score points for that area.

Next up is fortifications. These are activated by killing NPC'S which drop the SHD Tech currency to spend on fortifications. Fortifications can only be purchased for your base (A or C depending on where your team spawns). There's are turrets and a pulse beacon to help protect your terminals but can be destroyed when the enemy team try to capture your area.

Lastly, there's tactical boost stations which become obtainable during the game a couple of times. They are "additional points on kill" and "increased points on zones" you have captured. Again, these require SHD Tech to capture. As well as roaming NPC'S there is also landmarks to clear to build up a good amount of SHD Tech for the tactical boost terminals.

With 1.7 around the corner I'd say it's a good time to buy it especially being on offer because the current things which are a pain in the ass in Last Stand are taking abit of a nerf, Seeker Mines for example require minimal skill as they do all the tracking for you and if specced well can easily one shot you.

If you like how the division plays, want almost a fully dedicated PVP mode, then it'll be for you.

Servers have seemed abit more stable as of late as well. The last few months it's been abit hit and miss with the lag but I haven't had any issues for a few weeks now.

I'll have a think of there's anything more to add and edit later but that's pretty much the most of it I think.

Thanks for info mate

GazzaGSi

Any educated guesses on the 1.7 drop? 2nd week of Aug perhaps?

Possibly or end of. PTS3 has just started and still in the works to come to consoles. So PTS4 (if there is 4 stages this time) end of July at a push, more likely early August with a week or twos test so I'd say end of rather than mid August.

Edit, could be 2nd wk of August as there's the possibility PTS3 will be the last iteration.

Thanks for info mate

No worries.

GazzaGSi

PTS3 coming to console next Tuesday.

Main changes being Classified striker/SASG tweaks, increased drop rate for classifieds from GE caches.

GazzaGSi

Been using afew different builds in Last Stand recently and D3FNC absolutely shreds, even got a new high score with it at just under 31k and 22 kills.

Quick overview:
Everything rolled to firearms.
Reckless chest, health/enemy armour dmg
Savage gloves, SMG, crit chance/dmg
4 Piece D3FNC, Crit dmg where possible, health on holster.
All firearms/health mods, 1 stamina/health for weapon talent.
MP5 ST, Major all crit dmg except for scope, headshot dmg.
Brutal, Deadly, Responsive
34.5% crit chance (plus 7% Savage)
121% crit dmg
Assault shield/booster shot.
4*4% shield damage mods.
400k dps, 275k toughness, 85k skill power.
Skill power doesn't really matter, by the time the shield is taken down (if it does get destroyed) so the enemy gets a shot at you, he's already virtually dead. Never seen health bars deplete so quick, I'd say it's even better than my HExotic build as with the 16% bonus from skull gloves is made up from the 4 damage mods from the shield, plus then there's the additional 10% damage from having the shield equipped, and then reckless on top! So you're looking at 36% damage bonuses. It really is ace and my current go to Last Stand build for the time being.

rataplein

new player here, i started with a friend and today we got to around 240 of gear level... we are on tier 5 and just doing whatever we feel like... daily hard missions, some intel stuff, maybe just named guys on the map...

today we did an hour of the dz, got some good loot. anyway:

what we should do to get better?, we tried a challenging mission... was a mistake. same with incursions. we didn't really dwelve into the whole sets and unique weapons... we have a mix up of yellows, and greens (now 256 level)

what is the next step without going really into the game?. like, i read what you guys talk about, and guides and other places, but it seems too complex for our liking.

thanks in advance!.

edit: i'm rolling with the pulse and the rolling grenade, and my friend with the same grenade andthe health tent o whatever is called. so we don't even know what kind of player we are, to specialize. we are just regular guys, doing whatever we like.

AndyD

aka andydumi
new player here, i started with a friend and today we got to around 240 of gear level... we are on tier 5 and just doing whatever we feel like... daily hard missions, some intel stuff, maybe just named guys on the map...

today we did an hour of the dz, got some good loot. anyway:

what we should do to get better?, we tried a challenging mission... was a mistake. same with incursions. we didn't really dwelve into the whole sets and unique weapons... we have a mix up of yellows, and greens (now 256 level)

what is the next step without going really into the game?. like, i read what you guys talk about, and guides and other places, but it seems too complex for our liking.

thanks in advance!.

edit: i'm rolling with the pulse and the rolling grenade, and my friend with the same grenade andthe health tent o whatever is called. so we don't even know what kind of player we are, to specialize. we are just regular guys, doing whatever we like.

There really isn't anything else beyond where you are but collect sets or pieces of gear and try different setups. Focus on a skill or another, but that's it.

But you said you are new, so perhaps I missed the sarcasm in your post.

I'm here, waiting for 1.7 to drop so I have something new to do :)

Yep, but I'm really waiting for the 1.8 update to go along with Destiny 2 (both Xbox and PC version) and outside of that Super Mario Odyssey. Those are my three most anticipated titles or updated titles for the remainder of the year and the wait is killer.

I have other stuff to play (too much really with quality titles like Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc) but I just keep thinking about the above and lose interest. I even replayed Borderlands 2 and all of it's expansions a couple weeks back to try and cure the boredom to no avail. Currently playing bite sized pieces of GR: Wildlands...

Ashtar

Yep, but I'm really waiting for the 1.8 update to go along with Destiny 2 (both Xbox and PC version) and outside of that Super Mario Odyssey. Those are my three most anticipated titles or updated titles for the remainder of the year and the wait is killer.

I have other stuff to play (too much really with quality titles like Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc) but I just keep thinking about the above and lose interest. I even replayed Borderlands 2 and all of it's expansions a couple weeks back to try and cure the boredom to no avail. Currently playing bite sized pieces of GR: Wildlands...
Ghost recon you say ? What system ? I've been trying some low level peeps to play with, all match making are these tier 1 peeps

Top Bottom