• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandy

I hope Ubisoft get their servers together and get you all online soon.

I won't pretend that this doesn't make my estimated delivery date of freaking FRIDAY a bit easier to swallow, though.

lt519

Whelp, this was around the time I planned to call it quits, so not going to start now or I'll be a zombie for work. Stupid of me for staying up and passing on a good nights sleep thinking this would actually launch.

Edit: Haha servers are back, fuuuck guess I'm not going to sleep.

Freeman76

I am relaxed. I'm just not gonna pretend like it's fair to consumers to sell them stuff they probably most likely know isn't gonna work.

Again, it's not okay to be vicious, but at the same time no body should be apologizing for the devs but themselves.

But complaining about it does fuck all anyway, people need to deal with it and move on. I often wonder why mods dont delete all these pointless posts to clear these threads up, 10 pages of people whining about servers is not fun to crawl through when looking for impressions, and it does absolutely nothing to help towards the servers being up. Pointless bitching.

So guys is this game like Destiny?

servers melt on launch.

Nope.

Say what you will about Bungie that shit was smooth sailing on launch day.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Warning that playing = risking losing progress. The honesty is appreciated, but oof.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
I think it may be up on PS4, it's playing the intro video for me. Will report back soon if I get delta

Edit: it's fucking up!

RE4PRR

The beta servers held up well so I'm surprised since it's not officially out yet on all platforms ya'll getting these errors.

Unless it is out, can't check steam since at work.

Euphor!a

Banned
So when the servers were down and I was trying to log-in it apparently suspended me for "failing" to log-in to the broken servers and told me to go to customer support.

So I log on to the uplay site then I click customer support which logs me off of the site.

WTF...

Akoi

None of my uplay reward items are showing up in the rewards vendor... I wonder if the sever crash ruined my rewards.. Like my closed and open beta items.

taco543

back in on ps4!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17162-1380014743-24.gif

PatDH

Game has been online for almost 20 hours where I live.. and I've put just over 12 hours into the game. Fuck. It's almost 8pm so time to hop off for the night I think haha.

Nokterian

Game has problems on launch day? Color me not surprised! My game won't arrive later today and i can only play it tonight but this was expected like any other online game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom