• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Holland (Spider-Man) To Play Young Nathan Drake in Uncharted Movie

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Worked for Matthew Lewis!

By what metric is HE good looking?

He's borderline goofy.

Don't mistake style and a beard (the great equalizer) for flattering bone structure.

Drac84

giphy.gif

So Holland was the one to suggest the idea
It sort of just came. It was a conversation I had with [Sony head] Tom Rothman about the potential of different movies that I’d like to work with Sony, and I just had the idea that maybe a young Nathan Drake would be something that audiences would be very interested in. I met Shawn [Levy] at the MTV awards and we had a brief chat about the potential of doing an origin story rather than copying what the games have done, and it seems like people have been really excited about it. I know I am. I’m excited to have some further conversations about it.
Smart. Trying to adapt the games or one-up the games wouldn't really work, and neither would doing such a drastic change like the "crime family" concept
https://www.facebook.com/YahooMovies/videos/10156232701104832/

Not

Banned
How the fuck are they going to have a Young Nathan Drake movie before, you know, a Nathan Drake movie

That's not how it works

C'mon Rothman

Top Bottom