• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (PS4/XB1) is 30 FPS

statham

And I've seen people get banned for what you just did. Backseat modding is still backseat modding even if it's extremely passive-aggressive.
And I certainly don't maintain a stockpile of links to use as footnotes, either. This isn't a damned term paper.
If you truly haven't seen talk of the new consoles being underpowered then I envy you that.
which is what you just did, I watched a ps4 is available thread where people complained about a thread shitter and none of them got banned, and that is backseat modding.

Tux

But I've been told by Master Race GAF over and over it's a low/mid range PC made from $350 worth of junk parts off the shelves from Best Buy....
I would like a link to these comments. unless you are making up comments. over and over again, you must have lots of comments and links.

Do you understand sarcasm? Jokes? Humor? Maybe next he can put wink ;) next to his comment so you'd understand.

Updated thread is here…this one is outdated anyways.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=756518

Top Bottom