• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider I - III Remastered to feature 272 trophies

radewagon

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Just kidding, I don't care about trophies/achievements.

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
This is definitely wrong and everything about it makes no sense. Stop sharing garbage sites on garbage Twitter..

Aw shittt…it’s the weekend, Draugoth Draugoth gotta eat 😂

I promise you if the ps4 version has a platinum, the ps5 version will too. Please screenshot that smh.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Probably because of the amount of Tomb Raider games. Could mean that they were meant to be separed or something at some point.

xrnzaaas

I'm glad I didn't preorder the PS5 version. Not gonna support this bullshit about having no platinum. They could've always separated the games like EA has done with the Mass Effect Legendary Edition, but of course this would probably cost them a bit more money.

I'm buying either the PS4 or the Xbox version.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

Yo wtf with no Plat for the PS5 version? This is MW3 all over again. Stop doing this developers

PS5 trophy system doesn't allow multiple list tied to one app id. So if they want one launcher for all 3 games, only 1 trophy list is allowed with 1 platinum trophy.

Even Sony's first party game Uncharted Legacy Collection was affected by this weird limitation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom