• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1-2 HD. Summer 2012 $15

Grinchy

Banned
I remember the first 2 as fondly as everyone else, but 3 and 4 had some awesome levels. The level structure got bigger and more intricate as the series went on (for the most part). I'm not sure I care about the really simple levels from the first game or anything outside of a few levels from the 2nd game.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The mission structure of 4 was a big improvement. I loved four even though the level design wasn't the best.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
YES! The first two TH games are the best Skateboarding games ever made....3 and 4 bored me I could never get into them and I don't really know why...Playing three when it came out It just felt so OFF glad they wont be included and the price of this is nice and cheap!

plc268

I guess I might finally buy it. I played the hell out of the demo as a kid (THPS2, I believe), but my parents never would buy the full game for some reason. Time went on, and I pretty much forgot about it.

bs000

I guess I might finally buy it. I played the hell out of the demo as a kid (THPS2, I believe), but my parents never would buy the full game for some reason. Time went on, and I pretty much forgot about it.

How many times did you listen to Cyclone? :D

The M.O.B

........Personally I liked the 3rd one the best.

Then again besides demo of the first two, THPS3 was the first TH game I bought.

BurningNad

While I played the hell out of THPS2 (maxed out every single character, including hidden, unlocked everything), and played a bit of the first... I can't say I need to play it again. Passing on this.

imotep

Neo Member
Seems odd that they wouldn't include the best game (3) with the bunch, but they are probably also doing a 3 and 4 HD bundle.

plc268

How many times did you listen to Cyclone? :D

Actually none. I had no clue what you were talking about until I googled it, apparently it was the THPS1 demo in the warehouse that I played the shit out of.

I'm thinking about just buying them right now to rip it to my PSP.

Giard

THPS2X still works on my 360...so for now it's not really appealing to me.
Online play could make this interesting.

Top Bottom