• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT3| Sleep is for the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"So much that you trapped me here for 50 years, then you died."

"Yes I know, I was there."

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
InuYash's dreamy eyes...
AMzq9lr.gif

"InuYasha won't come for me anymore."

I hear they have pills for that...

QYTwT.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
How can she be that in love with Inuyasha? Dude's a jerk.

It's not like Kagome has a sterling personality. She can have Hojo anytime she wants.

Is there an Inuyasha Abridged? There too much parody potential for it to not exist.

I'm sure several versions exist but like most unknown abridged series they're likely crap, and likely quit after X amount of episodes.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 295 - It's All a Trap... Engineered Bonds!
12:30 - Naruto - 22 - Chunin Challenge: Rock Lee vs. Sasuke!
1:00 - Soul Eater - 10 - The Enchanted Sword Masamune – Break the Soul Possession: A Heart Sings in the Rain?
1:30 - Thundercats - 2 - Omens, Part Two
2:00 - IGPX - 1 - Time to Shine
2:30 - Eureka seveN - 35 - Astral Apache
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo! GXP - 24 - Parallel
3:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 8 - Shadows of Youth
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 24 - Inside the Belly
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 1 - Asteroid Blues
5:00 - Inuyasha - 49 - Kohaku's Lost Memories
5:30 - Inuyasha - 50 - That Unforgettable Face!

And of course, TOM 5 and OT4! Gonna be a hell of a week. See you then, beautiful friends.

iPSzV8mtmwSBC.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
See ya next week, Toonami-GAF. I'll miss TOM 3.5, the old Absolution and old Toonami in general.

TOM 3.5 has served us well these past 47 weeks, and while I may not care for (what I've seen so far of) TOM 5 and the new Absolution, I'm happy that New-Toonami is getting its own identity. That's always been my criteria for the New-Toonami "experiement" succeeding and "making it," so to speak. I also think that now that it's not using stuff based on designs from literally 10 years ago, that Toonami may get even more popular.

I dunno, it just feels "legit" with all new designs I think. Hard to explain. (Then again it is 6am here.)

TOM 3.5 has served us well these past 47 weeks, and while I may not care for (what I've seen so far of) TOM 5 and the new Absolution, I'm happy that New-Toonami is getting its own identity. That's always been my criteria for the New-Toonami "experiement" succeeding and "making it," so to speak. I also think that now that it's not using stuff based on designs from literally 10 years ago, that Toonami may get even more popular.

I dunno, it just feels "legit" with all new designs I think. Hard to explain. (Then again it is 6am here.)

I know what you mean. Some people might say that Toonami is just a rebranded AS anime block, but the fact that we're getting all new TOM makes it feel like more than that. It's not just TOM bumps instead of sarcastic AS bumps. Toonami is its own thing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I know what you mean. Some people might say that Toonami is just a rebranded AS anime block, but the fact that we're getting all new TOM makes it feel like more than that. It's not just TOM bumps instead of sarcastic AS bumps. Toonami is its own thing.

Exactly! That's exactly what I meant.

Ah yes, the following order directive, that lets her off the hook, oh wait, it does not.

it's not that simple. She wasn't a person, she was a blank emotionless slate, a living weapon. If Holland tells her to do something, she does it and won't think/cant think about it, she just does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom