• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Visit the official Toonami Tumblr page here

*starts January 4th*
iOqdKdiouuj3k.png

jbbwctY0R2Q1W1.png

ibcHSDzQ84htH3.png

ixBvfQy6IsJdt.png

i6CoATAnPFxLQ.png

ibc3FSOP2TIlBD.png

iQ5g2c5TJjBYi.png

iArPL51mrVfYm.png

iPrRFTBYauIBZ.png

ib2zPxDJcAx9VI.png

ijkk6m2hinpfa.png

Seda

I guess I should mention for those not in the know:

Space Dandy and Naruto Shippuden are joining the block in January. Space Dandy will run at 11:30PM EST.

December will have at least 3 movie nights.

bigkrev

So, I just popped a laxative.

I'm gonna be ready to fill my body with Toonami tonight

Also, I failed to crack the wall of shame :(

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So, I just popped a laxative.

I'm gonna be ready to fill my body with Toonami tonight

Also, I failed to crack the wall of shame :(
maybe next time, I should really take my nap now so I wont fall asleep during the 6 hour challenge

Jintor

Indeed! We are all Americans here! Let us... American... with these very american... things. Like... uh... hot dogs! And patriotic-striped T-shirts! Absolutely none of us are dirty foreigners who couldn't possibly be watching Toonami in the first place. None of us at all.

Levyne

Banned
Indeed! We are all Americans here! Let us... American... with these very american... things. Like... uh... hot dogs! And patriotic-striped T-shirts! Absolutely none of us are dirty foreigners who couldn't possibly be watching Toonami in the first place. None of us at all.

Jintor you are drunk

Branduil

Not going to be able to make the pre-watch block tonight, maybe I'll do a "re-run" tomorrow. If anybody else can't make it tonight, let me know.

INUYASHA GAF UNITE
Best of Toonami-GAF represent!

Wait just a damn minute. Something's not right here. Your hotdog doesn't have any chili on it. Get on that right away.

I am ready for this new topic.

It's just too bad that filler title was already used. It would have fit now that the wicked witch is confirmed dead.

I am ready for some movie nights and Naruto. Can't believe that this thing has been on for a year and a half. Time flies when you're having fun huh?

Raxus

Congrats on the tag SAB! I am little sad Seda didn't take my suggestion ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つwhy Seda why

Seda

Congrats on the tag SAB! I am little sad Seda didn't take my suggestion ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Does the katakana show up properly for you guys? It's garbage for me, will ask to change it to english if needed.

It was grandjedi's suggestion.

Jintor

Does the katakana show up properly for you guys? It's garbage for me, will ask to change it to english if needed.

It was grandjedi's suggestion.

スケッチブック

I have a japanese language pack installed and everything

Jintor

あんたが ばか じゃない ですか?

/edit woah. Hmmm... not sure that has the meaning I intended, but whatever

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Now that THAT part is over... Thanks so much for the Tag, guys! I've been trying to figure out what the first part was myself *Took it into various programs, and tried Changing text encoding, to no avail!*, and didn't have any idea where to ask, lol. Was going to wait for the next sketch dump to be over to bring it up!

I'm quite honored to FINALLY have one, though, haha. And I... THINK it's awesome? LoL, just to get an allusion to Picasso is a mega-honor, that's for sure:)

(I noticed it during the typing of the XB1 spree, and thought I was getting trolled for being happy about XB1 stuff, hehe)

It's supposed to be スケッチブック or 'Sketchbook'

See, that's doubly awesome :) m(_ _)m Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu, Minna! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom