• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've been on a covert campaign by saying Legit Shook as often as it's appropriate in this thread and secretly hoping that Seda will get me tagged with it.

Also the banners are great Seda but isn't that technically a banner for FMA and not FMA:B?

Seda

Now that THAT part is over... Thanks so much for the Tag, guys! I've been trying to figure out what the first part was myself *Took it into various programs, and tried Changing text encoding, to no avail!*, and didn't have any idea where to ask, lol. Was going to wait for the next sketch dump to be over to bring it up!

I'm quite honored to FINALLY have one, though, haha. And I... THINK it's awesome? LoL, just to get an allusion to Picasso is a mega-honor, that's for sure:)

(I noticed it during the typing of the XB1 spree, and thought I was getting trolled for being happy about XB1 stuff, hehe)

See, that's doubly awesome :) m(_ _)m Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu, Minna! XD

789shadow first brought the idea up, and then I asked for suggestions. Got a couple responses, I went with grandjedi6 's

Seda

I've been on a covert campaign by saying Legit Shook as often as it's appropriate in this thread and secretly hoping that Seda will get me tagged with it.

Also the banners are great Seda but isn't that technically a banner for FMA and not FMA:B?

I found the image online and plastered the original FMA logo onto it because I couldnt find a good Brotherhood logo render.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I could have been top 5 wall of shame if I hadn't been so damn social this past month on Saturday.

i feel like Schadenfreude and BassForever have become the big villains of some shonen fighting tournament if you pretend their post counts are their power levels

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm a natural night person but I need to be up super early Monday and Tuesday mornings and Toonami actually helps me with this.

My schedule goes: Sleep in Saturday, stay up until 6am Sunday. Sleep until 10-11, wake up, watch some football/do some errands, go to bed before 10, wake up super early on Monday.

I guess I should mention for those not in the know:

Space Dandy and Naruto Shippuden are joining the block in January. Space Dandy will run at 11:30PM EST.

December will have at least 3 movie nights.

Toonami really should start earlier. 11:00pm would be nice.

Tamanon

Banned
I will never show up on the Wall of Shame. If only because I don't do the pre-game stuff and I play World of Warcraft while Toonami is going on usually!

mhs004

I'll never make it to the wall. School makes it almost impossible to post during the week.

Woke up at 7 this morning I don't think I can last long tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom