• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kraftwerk

giphy.gif

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Is today a PA day or something? There are no crossing guards or kids out. And the street are empty. Feels like I'm accidentally going to work on a Saturday or something.

What the hell is going on

yyzjohn

Banned
Is today a PA day or something? There are no crossing guards or kids out. And the street are empty. Feels like I'm accidentally going to work on a Saturday or something.

What the hell is going on

Long weekend, lots of people like taking the Friday off too.

Kraftwerk

Are bars going to be crazy tonight? Friends want to go to king street for food. Called a few restaurant and bars nobodies picking up th e phone to gauge business.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Kevin Hart isn't even playing in the All-Star Celeb game and I feel like he will still win the MVP award
He's going to enter the game.

Are bars going to be crazy tonight? Friends want to go to king street for food. Called a few restaurant and bars nobodies picking up th e phone to gauge business.
Possibly. I know Maxim is having a party at Muzik tonight so there are probably more.

Renewed

I skipped it cause wife birthday and we had a play to go to. Where there any special editions available there? I'm kinda in the process of trying to get one now ;(

Nah, only thing to get was the shirt (I think it was first 100 or 100 of each side, not sure). Pray that some store has a copy that wasn't pre-ordered or not picked up. Or maybe Amazon/Best Buy.

ahdurian

I skipped it cause wife birthday and we had a play to go to. Where there any special editions available there? I'm kinda in the process of trying to get one now ;(

i responded to you in the CAD Game Deals thread, but since you didn't respond, I assumed you didn't want it no more....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
i responded to you in the CAD Game Deals thread, but since you didn't respond, I assumed you didn't want it no more....

I wat?!

Edit: I still want it. I'll poke you in the eye on top of that free of charge. Why don't people PM no more....I only browse threads infrequently. :( Sigh, I'll check with Hero if I can still get it, though if you can, I'd rather get it at the meet up.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
What's the best Toronto option for getting things printed? I want the nasa posters, please help.

Biff

Did anyone here go to one of the Dave Chappelle shows?

I have tickets for the final show this evening. Just curious how the Will Call window worked? Online says it only opens 1.5 hours before the show starts, but since I have GA tickets, should I be there early?

Do the GA tickets convert into an assigned seat based on when you go to the Will Call? i.e. the earlier I go to Will Call, the better the seats?

Thanks!

jcutner

Did anyone here go to one of the Dave Chappelle shows?

I have tickets for the final show this evening. Just curious how the Will Call window worked? Online says it only opens 1.5 hours before the show starts, but since I have GA tickets, should I be there early?

Do the GA tickets convert into an assigned seat based on when you go to the Will Call? i.e. the earlier I go to Will Call, the better the seats?

Thanks!

I went last night, go early and prepare to lose feeling in your toes! Doors open at 6, I got in line at 4:30 and I was 10th in line. My 2 friends met me shortly after in line. During that time, they'll ask for your ID/CC and find you on the guest list and stamp you and your friends, that's your entry. Then at 6 when the doors open, you enter, you'll see a line of tables with people and you give them your phone, they bag it up and lock it, and hand it back to you. Then, head into the theater.

The layout is the stage plus a catwalk that extends out, and there are chairs that are in a horseshoe/U shaped formation around the catwalk. These are not reserved, just pick whichever you you like. There's not many, maybe 10 rows worth? After that, it's all standing room. We were super super lucky and got 2nd row middle, directly in front of the catwalk.

So, get there early, and then once you're in, go as quickly as you can and grab some seats!!

Also, absolutely amazing show - long live Chappelle!

ahdurian

I wat?!

Edit: I still want it. I'll poke you in the eye on top of that free of charge. Why don't people PM no more....I only browse threads infrequently. :( Sigh, I'll check with Hero if I can still get it, though if you can, I'd rather get it at the meet up.

well i can bring it to the meet-up as long as Amazon actually delivers it on time, so yeah, let me know

Biff

I went last night, go early and prepare to lose feeling in your toes! Doors open at 6, I got in line at 4:30 and I was 10th in line. My 2 friends met me shortly after in line. During that time, they'll ask for your ID/CC and find you on the guest list and stamp you and your friends, that's your entry. Then at 6 when the doors open, you enter, you'll see a line of tables with people and you give them your phone, they bag it up and lock it, and hand it back to you. Then, head into the theater.

The layout is the stage plus a catwalk that extends out, and there are chairs that are in a horseshoe/U shaped formation around the catwalk. These are not reserved, just pick whichever you you like. There's not many, maybe 10 rows worth? After that, it's all standing room. We were super super lucky and got 2nd row middle, directly in front of the catwalk.

So, get there early, and then once you're in, go as quickly as you can and grab some seats!!

Also, absolutely amazing show - long live Chappelle!

Thank you so much for the detailed info.

Just to make it 100% clear for my slow brain: Sounds like you once you join the line 1.5 hours early, you can't leave it until you actually get your physical seat?

The "stamping" part doesn't assign you a seat: It just shows "this is the dude that bought the tickets" and that's that? So for the 10pm show, I'll still be waiting outside in the cold?

Feels like -35 outside... Sheeeeeet. How much do I love Dave? haha. Going to have to dig deep for this one.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
well i can bring it to the meet-up as long as Amazon actually delivers it on time, so yeah, let me know
Yeah, I'll take it. Tried last night for Hero to cancel his and I'd refresh the page, but it didn't work.

You could change the address to mine though and I'd just PayPal you back.

Amazon isn't likely going to deliver on time but I can go meet you afterwards.

Edit: #teamwinter asked for this and you all consented when you didn't speak out. Help prevent frostbite. Join the fight!

zroid

Banned
Don't want to step out but I have to run an errand today

wish I hadn't been so lazy and just done it a couple days ago :(

IISANDERII

Help!!

I'm moving to Etobicoke and found a great place but it has no parking. How easy/difficult is to secure parking via a school, library, neighbour's driveway??

Top Bottom