• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Kraftwerk

giphy.gif

jcutner

Thank you so much for the detailed info.

Just to make it 100% clear for my slow brain: Sounds like you once you join the line 1.5 hours early, you can't leave it until you actually get your physical seat?

The "stamping" part doesn't assign you a seat: It just shows "this is the dude that bought the tickets" and that's that? So for the 10pm show, I'll still be waiting outside in the cold?

Feels like -35 outside... Sheeeeeet. How much do I love Dave? haha. Going to have to dig deep for this one.

np! replied to your PM

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'll take it. Tried last night for Hero to cancel his and I'd refresh the page, but it didn't work.

You could change the address to mine though and I'd just PayPal you back.

Amazon isn't likely going to deliver on time but I can go meet you afterwards.

Edit: #teamwinter asked for this and you all consented when you didn't speak out. Help prevent frostbite. Join the fight!

What?! There was an extra TO-GAF FE SE available?! I hope we get a freak winter storm and you freeze to death on the way to the meetup!

Had to go out to work in the cold this morning. As long as you were covered up properly it wasn't too bad. The wind was murder on any exposed skin though.

Kraftwerk

WAIT

Why an I sniffing and have a runny nose..

No

NO!

I brought this upon myself... Why did I go to the corner store with just a hoodie.

CURSE YOU KURO.

yyzjohn

Banned
Popped into Sobeys this morning and I see beer. I'm like "oh man this is so convient, I'll pick up a 6 pack no need for a separate trip, thank you premier Wynne!". Get up to the register, " sorry sir we can't sell beer until 11am", and I walked out thinking "fuck that's not convient at all fuck you premier Wynne"

zroid

Banned
Popped into Sobeys this morning and I see beer. I'm like "oh man this is so convient, I'll pick up a 6 pack no need for a separate trip, thank you premier Wynne!". Get up to the register, " sorry sir we can't sell beer until 11am", and I walked out thinking "fuck that's not convient at all fuck you premier Wynne"

hahaha

yyzjohn

Banned
If there is a Beer Store/LCBO near your local grocery store, beer in grocery stores is a novelty and nothing more. The government did a pretty good job marketing what was ultimately propaganda.

The agreement they have with the Beer Store means there are literally zero advantages to buying in a grocery store, besides saving you 45 seconds walking next door.

Not to mention way more selection at the beer store.

Top Bottom