• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Lexxism

I meant that I am baffled at how they haven't been able to figure out their signals. They have been having signal problems for a very long time now and so many long delays are because of signals.
Still remember the nightmare on this signal problems. It took 2 hours to get me from Downsview to Glencairn. Like holyshit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You should go to New York. Less ventilation and it smells like piss all over lol

Anyway

Where can I get gloves that can be used for touchscreens and is warm at the same time? Might as well think of winter in this heat.
Uniqlo had some but I got mine off Amazon.

jokkir

Thank fucking god I got off the subway. 26 minute delay on it now lmao.

Transit system of the year.

I was on it when it happened but thank god I was at sheppard already when the first announcement came in. Me and this girl looked at each other a "oh shit" face lol

wamberz1

What is it about East Danforth that makes drivers lose their fucking minds. I've only biked up there 3 times and have already almost gotten hit on my bike about 5 times.
In a few short hours I'll be able to do something I haven't done in nearly two-and-a-half weeks: open a window.
QosUkZu.gif

Looking forward to it

Kraftwerk

Ok, I just went to get a drink from the corner store in my shorts and shirt and I felt chilly.

I regret everything.

This sudden drop is too drastic.

Forgive me Kuro

gabbo

Ok, I just went to get a drink from the corner store in my shorts and shirt and I felt chilly.

I regret everything.

This sudden drop is too drastic.

Forgive me Kuro
I walked out of my office and was cold. Don't waiver. Embrace this new 18 degree feeling. It's Fall, not mid June.

jokkir

Sony held some urban photowalk the other day and walked around downtown. Some of my shots and my attempt to do street photography with the black and white and all that.

2017-09-24 05.21.18 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2017-09-24 02.40.57 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2017-09-24 05.21.10 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2017-09-24 02.33.14 2 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2017-09-23 04.25.24 2 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

2017-09-23 06.13.52 1 by Carl Sim, on Flickr

Anyway, this weather is awesome. Last week was unbearable and totally tired of the two weeks of summer we got lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Just saw an update on the library story, apparently it was rescinded and his ward Councillor is putting some kind of motion forward to exempt those community library boxes from such bylaws

Nice, happy to hear that. It's amazing that it had to go that far and some common sense just wasn't used before hand.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I bet it was the neighbour who complained about it. Didn't like people stopping in front of their house.

Ah, yes. The City of Toronto hard at work.

Tory trying to work himself into the good graces of those voters in Etobicoke. It'd be nice to have the guy out soon, but it's a shame the only alternative will probably be Doug Fucking Ford. Basically whoever we vote for will have supported this shit.
Etobicoke represent. 🕶

I pass Rob's house daily but never see anyone. Just what I think is his old truck in the driveway. Rob was a doofus but no doubt his actions and the blood thirsty media really did a number on his wife and kids - whom were innocent. Kind of sad. But he was a rockstar here. Kind of weird. Italians and Ukranians really love the Fords.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Just passed by the EB at Yonge/Dundas now. I was actually on Queen but could make out the big ads crowd...

Fuck Nintendo

Edit: lining up at my EB being told guy behind me has last one. Might be good.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Just passed by the EB at Yonge/Dundas now. I was actually on Queen but could make out the big ads crowd...

Fuck Nintendo

Edit: lining up at my EB being told guy behind me has last one. Might be good.

Yeah, I thought to go downtown but said forget it. Hoping to score one with the restock they do.

krae_man

One of my two arrived before I had to leave for work. I'll pick the other one up tomorrow morning.

Does anyone still need one and when is the next meetup?

I'm busy the next 3 weekends unless Thanksgiving Sunday works for people.

Top Bottom