• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, charged with domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Log4Girlz

WTF is with this family and weird names?

I wonder what it'll be like in a couple of generations. Nit Palin and Snog Palin, with their beautiful daughter Knuckle? Tipsy and Dibs with their identical twins Acre and Chisel? Glort Palin and her adopted children Patch, Wrinkle, Tester, and Snack?

Not Wrinkle, its Linkle.

BobDylanBloodOnTheTracks.jpg

Presented without comment:

"It starts from the top. The question though it comes from our own president, when they have to look at him and wonder, do you know what we go through, do you know what we're trying to do to secure America and to secure the freedoms that have been bequeathed us?" [Governor Palin] added. "So when my own son is going through what he goes through, coming back, I can certainly relate with other families who feel these ramifications of some PTSD and some of the woundedness that our soldiers do return with."

Personal responsibility, everyone.

(Edit: OK technically that is a comment)

That's a poor example to be setting for his brothers, Twix, Flask, and Tarp!

Amazing how she found a way to "Thanks Obama" this one. "Woundedness" is a fun new word tho

This is really going to hurt her chances of being Trump's VP.

It's all Gotcha Journalism.

EDIT: Holy shit she did actually do that. She blamed the president for a completely unrelated person beating a woman. It seriously sounded like she was calling Obama a wife beater himself.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Just for the record, did she just blame Barak Hussein Obama for her son beating his girlfriend?

This should be the least surprising thing in the world.

Serious question: Has a Republican in the past 20 years EVER taken responsibility for anything bad?

Way to use a violent, disturbing act from your own child as a political tool, Palin.

Way to use PTSD as a hand waive excuse for your son's violent behavior.

R8TEDM3

Who the hell names their kid Track?

Track and Field.

It would be so funny if he was in school and someone said "hey track I see you at the track in 30 min"?

-track now that you're 18 you're on better track in your life...

-track, my 8 head track recorder is stuck, can you track that friend of yours to fix it

-track I really need you to track my lost phone

I'm sorry but couldn't resist

If you're poor and black it's because you didn't work hard enough, not because of systemic inequality.

If you're rich and white and beat your wife it's not your fault because bogeyman Obama exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom