• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Track Palin, son of Sarah Palin, charged with domestic violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

barik

Let's see...a child that has two out of wedlock children,hangs out on social media all day and a son that disrespects his girlfriend, got drunk with some serious hardware. I mean that's the image that the racist, conservative part of America thinks of African-Americans, right?

You gotta be ready for those Russians on the horizon, man.

RPGCrazied

white-people-palin.gif

jstripes

Banned
Funny how shit like this never seems to hurt Republicans but if this was some Democrat's kid credibility would be crumbling.

Conservatives are an odd breed.

From a Canadian perspective on that matter:

- Last year Prime Minister Harper's son threw a party at the Prime Minister's official residence, and an underage girl had to be taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. It was a news story for half a day, then completely forgotten.

- Rob Ford, and his legion of supporters. Who still support him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Conservatives are an odd breed.

From a Canadian perspective on that matter:

- Last year Prime Minister Harper's son threw a party at the Prime Minister's official residence, and an underage girl had to be taken to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. It was a news story for half a day, then completely forgotten.

- Rob Ford, and his legion of supporters. Who still support him.

She was "supposedly" 18.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
It just amazes me, after what her son did, yet she is here with Trump. I think she should be more concerned about her wife beating suicidal drunk son.

Your mistake is in ascribing morality and common sense to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom