• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution (XBLA) New Screens + Trailer Tomorrow

Majukun

does anyone have some more info on the editor?

from one video it seems that you can build other types of games other that race tracks..some like little big planet 2...but they show it very briefly

UraMallas

Good Lord. I passed on buying any new games in the month of April for this... I may have to pass on May purchases as well. What a steal for $15.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Dark City Run Developer Commentary

extreeeeeeme

ibtF6FqPNbOM2p.gif

the scoreboard bit near the end is already giving me awful flashbacks to the worst part of Inferno II

whitehawk

Banned
Hey guys, I'm working on the |OT| for this game. If you have any questions about the game, please post them here so I can add them to the Q&A section :)

Thanks! Look forward to the OT on wednesday!

Good god. Hype through the roof. How are levels going to be shared with the editor? can they?

Having a "best of" community thing would be great.

whitehawk

Banned
Good god. Hype through the roof. How are levels going to be shared with the editor? can they?

Having a "best of" community thing would be great.
Yeah I've got that covered. There is something called 'track central' where you can download tracks. They can be sorted by most downloaded, top-rated, newest and staff picks.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah I've got that covered. There is something called 'track central' where you can download tracks. They can be sorted by most downloaded, top-rated, newest and staff picks.

I think he was saying a best-of of GAF creations section in the OP would be great too. And if not, I am suggesting such would be cool.

Najaf

The start and finish of my first track in trials after seeing the curved line tool:

I cannot wait for this game!

Edit: Just looked at my 360voice profile for the first time in ages. *days played is not x24hrs, it is just unique days where the game was turned on.

I think he was saying a best-of of GAF creations section in the OP would be great too. And if not, I am suggesting such would be cool.

Yeah, I should have made that clearer. I did want to see a GAF one. I had a lot of fun with the Halo Forge community thread.

Daigoro

i have a feeling that the multiplayer for this game is going to be a lot of fun. the checkpoint idea sounds brilliant.

10 DAYS!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also, for the FAQ, clarifying the difference between making single player levels and multiplayer levels in the editor would be nice, or whether you can make tracks fit for both, have to make SP/MP variants seperately, etc.

LQX

Cant wait. Seeing that UBI logo though I cant help but feel MS is dumb for letting them buy these guys.

Ryan_IGN

Giga Track is just one of MANY amazing tracks, people. I can't wait for you all to play this game to see the reactions. So glad I called dibs on reviewing it for us. :)

whitehawk

Banned
Also, for the FAQ, clarifying the difference between making single player levels and multiplayer levels in the editor would be nice, or whether you can make tracks fit for both, have to make SP/MP variants seperately, etc.
I'll be adding this too thanks!

As far as I know, if you are playing online you can race on any track. You all race on the same line, and other players will appears as ghosts so you don't hit each other. But for local multiplayer you have to race on specially made 'supercross' tracks that have 4 lanes.

LevityNYC

Banned
8 days.

Can't fucking wait.

put 250 hours into Trials HD. My body is ready. Started playing through Trials HD again last week to sharpen my skills and I've ever beaten some of my old times.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
8 days.

Can't fucking wait.

put 250 hours into Trials HD. My body is ready. Started playing through Trials HD again last week to sharpen my skills and I've ever beaten some of my old times.

yeah, I've been playing hd again. I downloaded one of the dlc packs to keep me busy.

Top Bottom