• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trigun Stampede in 2023

Dr. Suchong

Ehhh..
Not feeling it.
Then again, only watched the trailer.
Hopefully will be decent. I loved the original anime.

Last edited:
English Dub coming soon with original Vash voice actor.

That is cool JAN 21

Fucking hyped. I really liked the first episode of the new Trigun, and this just makes it even better. I'm also loving the Nightow resurgence in general. New Trigun anime, new Gungrave game. Life is good.

Valonquar

N4hqkEj.jpg

I'll stick with 90's Vash thx.

Just got around to watching episode 3. Things get really crazy in this episode, as we get our introduction to the big bad. I'd highly recommend anyone apprehensive about the show at least watch up to and including episode 3. If by then it doesn't catch you, it probably never will. But as a fan of the older anime, I'm loving this newer adaptation so far.

Doom85

The Dub does not appear to be on Hulu, anyone know where you can watch the Dubbed episodes?

Episode 1 of the English dub is on Crunchyroll. The dub might be coming to Hulu eventually, since the dub will be a bit behind the sub on Crunchyroll so it might just a delay coming to Hulu, but I can’t say for certain. I‘ve never had a Hulu subscription myself so I’m not familiar with their anime upload policies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I absolutely adore the original, but this new series is actually wonderful.

Blade2.0

This has been really good. I love the OP and ending.

I'm only on episode 7 at the moment, but man it's a really good reimagining of the show.

Doom85

This has been really good. I love the OP and ending.

I'm only on episode 7 at the moment, but man it's a really good reimagining of the show.

I’m on episode 5 myself, really been enjoying it. I love that Knives is more active in this one, he felt too uninvolved in the original. I get the whole building up the villain, but for me they held out having him show up for too long. It’d be like Emperor Palpatine only showing up for the final act of Return of the Jedi as opposed to being there throughout the whole movie.

Top Bottom