• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterHero

mean20face206.jpg
All those accomplishments and he still doesn't have a custom belt

what a loser

in all honesty the next month should be entertaining.

The Rock will be back at the end Feb, Punk vs Y2J, other random Mania stuff.

Hopefully the Mr H's vs Taker build will have a few unexpected twists.

And as for TNA I hope Sting isnt as hurt as has been reported.

Kaladin

Why he isn't wearing his makeup and barely wrestles?

Maybe him getting injured would be the nail in the TNA coffin we've been needing for years.

TNA has been building new stars lately to prepare itself so they don't have to rely on guys like Angle, Jarrett and Sting.

YES! I didn't make the hall of shame this month, excellent.

Reposting for the new thread;

The best matches from the world of puroresu this past month;

Also, the full line-up's out for New Japan's February PPV;

NJPW "THE NEW BEGINNING", 12.02.2012
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

1. Tomoaki Honma & King Fale vs. Yujiro Takahashi & YOSHI-HASHI
2. Jushin Thunder Liger, Captain New Japan & Tama Tonga vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & Tomohiro Ishii
3. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi (c) vs. Davey Richards & Rocky Romero
4. Elimination Match: Yuji Nagata, Togi Makabe, Wataru Inoue, Tiger Mask & KUSHIDA vs. Minoru Suzuki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Lance Archer, TAKA Michinoku & Taichi
5. IWGP Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) vs. Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson
6. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Masato Tanaka (c) vs. Hirooki Goto
7. Special Singles Match: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Tetsuya Naito
8. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kazuchika Okada

Really looking forward to the Shinsuke Nakamura vs Tetsutya Naito rematch, should be awesome - also Masato Tanaka vs Hirooki Goto should be a great brawl, and that elimination match looks like a ton of fun. Hopefully it comes down to Nagata vs TAKA. I'm not particularly excited about the prospect of Tanahashi/Okada though.

Thank you for this. I've been lagging behind in following wrestling since the new year. Y'know what, I'm just gonna take this Saturday and turn it into a "catch up day." Good times cometh.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I still can't believe the man had the balls to beat CM Punk in a match last year, right as CM Punk was peaking, and not even job to him in a return match. He literally just beat Punk for no reason other than to show that he's better than him. Made no sense.

The thread title...

What's the name of that hand gesture people make that looks as if you're kissing an asshole and it explodes. It's usually done when something tastes really good.

Kaladin

The ECW Arena might not be dead.

A sign for realtor Century 21 is now hanging in front of the property for the former ECW Arena, so it appears there are plans to offer to property for rental or sale to a new tenant. What this means for Joanna Pang's plans to renovate the venue remains to be seen.

So I was at the last RAW in KC and it was a fantastic show. Don't know how it came off on TV but the crowd was incredibly hot all night and seeing the Undertaker was a great mark out moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom