• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Heavy's gone? Now the fun can really begin! Just in time for Spin's return too, lol.

Wait a minute. Have we ever seen Heavy and Spin at the same place at the same time?

vtYus.gif

Look at promos from the past year and Rock never had anything written on his wrist before.

I guess they have to give the Cena crowd SOMETHING to give this feud some back and forth.

Good stuff. I wounder how they will have the rock respond next week? He is booked for next week isnt he?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, HHH buried Miz after the Cena/Miz match. Video is on WWE.com

I mean, this is how it LITERALLY happens. Miz is talking after the match, HHH music hits, he walks into the ring and IMMEDIATELY pedigrees Miz, then leaves.

Just so we are clear everyone knows this is a work right?

This was supposed to be Rocks "bury" but Cena makes him look like a bitch instead. This was supposed to make Cena look good which it did. I hope this goofey ass babyface Rock shit dies soon though. This blend of face rock with heel remarks just isnt working and is BORING. We want the old rock not twitter rock.

gibration

Heavy and Spin will return as GM's for RAW and SD.

SoulPlaya said:

I mean, this is how it LITERALLY happens. Miz is talking after the match, HHH music hits, he walks into the ring and IMMEDIATELY pedigrees Miz, then leaves.
lol wat.

That is how everybody with backstage heat will be punished from now on. A Triple H pedigree.

Good show I say, Cena rocking The Rock did what it needed me thinks. I can't even deny, they got me. I don't feel too bad, I looked at some other boards and it seems to be the same as it was on gaf.

I just hope The Rock gets some verbal payback.

DMeisterJ

Banned
So WrassleGAF exits during January's were Spindashing, DMczaf, and Heavy? I think we need to do a draft.

First up.

Plywood -> Superstars.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

That was one of my favorite moments from tonight. HHH got a nice pop from the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom