• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Triple H |OT| February Wrasslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate you Icarus!!!!

5199098526_91b2d7c084.jpg

Question: Where do you stand on Dasher Hatfield?

I like Dasher alot. His whole shtick being an old school baseball player is hilarious to me. I love that he still uses the telegraph and the such. In ring I think he's improved alot in the last year, I enjoy his work quite a bit.

I love how the crowd boos any time Icarus get's any sort of offense.

tm24

heh, I hate Dasher with an intense passion. Wish i watching with you guys, but so far this date is going well, so I can't complain too much

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I love it when someone tweets that popeyes are like kfc, it makes me mad. I don't eat chicken you dumbass

I love it when some tweeters popeye is kfc like, it makes me mad. I don't eat chicken you dumbass.

I love it when som-

Fuck I can't decrypt that shit.

"I love it when someone tweets that Popeye's is the same as KFC, thinking it would make me mad. I do not eat chicken, you ignoramus. But soft! That gentleman is possessed of a velocipede!"

You people slow? He's obviously trying to say he loves it when people tweet him that Popeye's is HE GOT A BICYCLE!! HE GOT A COMMODE LID! A COMMODE LID! HE GOT A TOILET LID! DAT'S A TOILET LID!

Entropia

No One Remembers
The friends that I met/got introduced to/etc at the bar I was at were making fun of me for marking out during Smackdown :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn GAF I'm laughing way too hard @4AM

Been lurking for awhile, I stopped posting, wrestling has pissed me off to no end

Oh wells

I'll keep lurking, already got yelled at by other regular wrasslin' posters for making dream scenarios =/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The one night I'm up at 3:30AM and this is the shit I end up seeing.

You people. You people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom